RyanS550GT's Black GT PP Build

RyanS550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GTPP
So, it was just a few weeks ago I was driving around in my 2013 Focus ST and happy with that. Little did I know how deep that lingering gut feeling I had for a new 2015 Mustang GT.

I had already went on Ford's website and picked out a black GT with the Performance Package several times. In my mind I would always say "Well if I were to ever buy one of these then this would be the one." Then I would go on my merry way loving my Focus ST because it is such a fun little car to drive and I have always had a passion for the little Focus that could. I was also quietly waiting for the 2016 Focus RS to be announced thinking that would ultimately be my next car.

Now back to a few weeks ago on a Friday night after a few good beers in me, I decided to go lay down for bed and break out my tablet to do a little web surfing before bed. What was the first thing I went to go do? Well I went to Youtube just like any normal person that was bored with nothing else to do. I had already been looking at 2015 Mustang videos, so those were some of my top suggestions. Well of course I was going to click on them, so about 2 hours later of watching all kinds of 2015 videos I decided to go back on Fords website and build my Mustang again just like I have done several times before. This time though I decided to look to see if my exact specd Mustang was at a dealer close by. I didn't expect there to be one, but low and behold at a dealer about 5 miles away the EXACT one I was looking for was there. I really didn't expect that, but it got my mind wondering. "Man the Mustang I would want if I bought one is literally only 5 miles away.

That got my mind really going, so I went on to look for Mustang forums (which is how I got here). I also spent a few more hours looking at all kinds of 2015 Mustang stuff on the web until I fell asleep.

I guess I must have been dreaming of Mustangs all night because the first thing I did when I woke up was call the dealer to see if they still had the Mustang.

They Did. The dealer was really trying to get me in that day, and of course I was like, umm probably not. I might come by tomorrow. I hate dealing with dealers, so I pushed it off. In my mind I was like man, I almost roped myself into go into the dealer....lol

I did really want to test drive one though, so after thinking about it I got into my car and drove down to the dealer.

To cut this long story short, about 4 hours later I was driving home with this beaut, and I am so so glad I did. This beast is a phenomenal machine and I don't regret it one bit. :)

WP_20141206_13_08_22_Pro (3).jpg

That picture was taken this past weekend driving up to Palomar Mt.

Here are my goals for the car.

Modifications:

SW Catback Exhaust with H-Pipe - Completed.
Window tint 35% all around - Completed.
Blackout all badges - Completed.
Blackout Coil covers, IM cover, and strut tower brace - Completed
Ford Performance Handling Pack - Soon
Steeda Stop the Hop kit - Soon
Steeda Differential Bushing inserts - Soon
M350 Gloss black wheels on MPSS 19x10 275-35-19 and 19x11 295-35-19 - Soon
Supercharger to be determined - Later this year.

I am super excited to be learning this new platform especially since this is my first Mustang.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

RyanS550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GTPP
This is about to happen. :headbang:

WP_20150625_13_56_37_111Pro.jpg

Last edited:

LindsayEOD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium
Great story man. I look forward to the build... And more pics!

OP
OP

RyanS550GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
Black 15 GTPP
Great story man. I look forward to the build... And more pics!
Thanks. I am super excited about owning this car and I look forward to start throwing parts on. :)
Sponsored