Sponsored

UK Mustang delivery

THISELDO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Eco-Boost Tri Yellow FastBack
Thursday, much better! That's before your estimate so can't complain! Can't wait to see the pics.
hi all
just to give you an update, well its going to be hard to sleep tonight as i will picking her up tomorrow at 3pm from the dealer nice and shiny tri-coat yellow.
sorted my insurance out, 215.00 fully comp for the year with churchill, well cheaper than my porsche cayman s which was 550.00, dont know how it was that cheap but i aint complaining.

pictures of her tomorrow.
:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

CJ01

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Craig
Vehicle(s)
Mondeo ST daily, Mustang GT when I want to smile
:lol::lol::lol::lol: you guys are so kind to me, you'll miss my rants when the car comes.
Nope. Your rants are funny - granted. But I'm betting the superlatives following delivery are gonna surpass the rants and be funnier. Don't let me down [MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION]

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Nope. Your rants are funny - granted. But I'm betting the superlatives following delivery are gonna surpass the rants and be funnier. Don't let me down [MENTION=20131]Manders Mustang[/MENTION]
Glad you like them, as long as something goes wrong i'll keep ranting :).

*Watch my car come with 1 door and the seats having fecal matter on them....

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
:lol::lol::lol::lol: you guys are so kind to me, you'll miss my rants when the car comes.
Nope, because we'll hear when the mods don't go to plan.....hope you stay even if you do go on abit, atleast if people have a pop at you then they'll leave me alone.....see, that's one of my positives :lol:

I guess you could say you're the Runt of the litter ;)

Sponsored

NornIron91

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Nope, because we'll hear when the mods don't go to plan.....hope you stay even if you do go on abit, atleast if people have a pop at you then they'll leave me alone.....see, that's one of my positives :lol:

I guess you could say you're the Runt of the litter ;)
You put an R instead of a C :lol:

twiggy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
I was also thinking when they do the wrap on his car if they have any left overs we could request a Manders head wrap, out of interest what colour are you doing it in?

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
hi all
just to give you an update, well its going to be hard to sleep tonight as i will picking her up tomorrow at 3pm from the dealer nice and shiny tri-coat yellow.
sorted my insurance out, 215.00 fully comp for the year with churchill, well cheaper than my porsche cayman s which was 550.00, dont know how it was that cheap but i aint complaining.

Congrats, look forward to seeing the photos

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
hi all

Enjoy your new car & post pictures. Should hopefully getting mine from Vospers in a couple of months as now at Baltimore.

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Enjoy your new car & post pictures. Should hopefully getting mine from Vospers in a couple of months as now at Baltimore.
When did your car get to Baltimore?

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto
[MENTION=20445]Hammer[/MENTION]_time congrats! Just for the info, when was yours leaving the boat?
Zeebrugge 13/2

Southampton 22/2

Greg C

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang Convertible
When did your car get to Baltimore?
Last email from Ford yesterday said it was in Baltimore. Last weeks email it was at the factory waiting to go. Can only assume it's just arrived. No ship details yet. I will email again next week for an update.

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Last email from Ford yesterday said it was in Baltimore. Last weeks email it was at the factory waiting to go. Can only assume it's just arrived. No ship details yet. I will email again next week for an update.
Ohh that could be good news, as mine was waiting for a train and it might have come on the same train as your :)
Sponsored