The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
Nope, because we'll hear when the mods don't go to plan.....hope you stay even if you do go on abit, atleast if people have a pop at you then they'll leave me alone.....see, that's one of my positives :lol:

I guess you could say you're the Runt of the litter ;)
I wouldn't call it runt, i think it's more alpha with a bunch of people trying to fight for the alpha position, like gorila's and tigers and such :lol::lol::lol:

In terms of the wrap, that one i'm keeping under wraps (badum tsst). It's a single colour over the car, but it's a colour that nobodies done before (Shades like it, but not this specific colour as it's all being printed specifically for my car). You'll find out last week of April assuming car comes penultimate week of april.
No wrap as a head wrap, Might just keep the leftovers incase anything goes wrong :)

[MENTION=11298]Greg[/MENTION]C i'd assume it's in Baltimore, but fords systems take a while to update. [MENTION=21522]Eclipsar[/MENTION] They probably did, a lot go out on trains.
Both of you + others: Was informed by Karen there's c800 mustangs at the port right now, it's still quite backlogged but they're moving through them as quick as possible, the port at one point was full due to cars backlogged from the snow and export mustang production was ceased because there literally was no room for them.
Obviously not all these 800 will go on ships into europe, some will be heading aus (other ships) etc. I'd put you both on being on one of the two boats after the WWL Tijuca.
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
[MENTION=11298]Greg[/MENTION]C i'd assume it's in Baltimore, but fords systems take a while to update. [MENTION=21522]Eclipsar[/MENTION] They probably did, a lot go out on trains.
Both of you + others: Was informed by Karen there's c800 mustangs at the port right now, it's still quite backlogged but they're moving through them as quick as possible, the port at one point was full due to cars backlogged from the snow and export mustang production was ceased because there literally was no room for them.
Obviously not all these 800 will go on ships into europe, some will be heading aus (other ships) etc. I'd put you both on being on one of the two boats after the WWL Tijuca.
How do you find out which ships are due in and when?

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
How do you find out which ships are due in and when?
Can't remember how you find out yourself, but i jotted a list down

Ships sailing soon:

WWL Oberon - 17/03-29/03
WWL tamerland - 23/03-06/04
WWL salome - 31/03-12/04
WWL figaro - 07/04-20/04
WWL Tulane - 14/04-29/04
WWL talisman 23/04-07/05

Hope this helps (They're Dept-Arrival dates btw)

rusgb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT, Land Rover Discovery 4 HSE
Just had the call!!!! 375 days after placing my order, I will collect my car tomorrow morning. Time for a long weekend of motoring!

FYI with me 136 days after being built. 43 days after being placed on a boat.

I hope it's not a heap of crap now! :hail:

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Just had the call!!!! 375 days after placing my order, I will collect my car tomorrow morning. Time for a long weekend of motoring!

FYI with me 136 days after being built. 43 days after being placed on a boat.

I hope it's not a heap of crap now! :hail:
Congrats!

Sponsored

unpc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 GT V8 Coupe
Picking mine up tomorrow too. About bloody time! Today has been the longest day ever and it's not yet 4pm.

SteveS

...Bon Scott Land...
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Magnetic
Picking mine up tomorrow too. About bloody time! Today has been the longest day ever and it's not yet 4pm.
Enjoy!

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase
& [MENTION=18671]rusgb[/MENTION] Assuming you two are over the moon, high on adrenaline and more giddy than a bunch of school kids on sugar? :cheers:

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto
I wouldn't call it runt, i think it's more alpha with a bunch of people trying to fight for the alpha position, like gorila's and tigers and such :lol::lol::lol:

In terms of the wrap, that one i'm keeping under wraps (badum tsst). It's a single colour over the car, but it's a colour that nobodies done before (Shades like it, but not this specific colour as it's all being printed specifically for my car). You'll find out last week of April assuming car comes penultimate week of april.
No wrap as a head wrap, Might just keep the leftovers incase anything goes wrong :)

So something like this ? ;)
image.jpeg

Sponsored

Mustang1878

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT 2016 Black Fastback C/P
God all the parsifal boat customers seem to be getting delivered now left right and centre! Hopefully all cars in good nick from the storm

Manders Mustang

The Boss
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2016 Race Red Ecoboost
Vehicle Showcase

Hammer Time

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Neil
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT Auto
No, is that salmon pink? red? or orange, i don't know :lol:

[MENTION=18360]unpc[/MENTION] gorgeous :)
Come on you know your car is going to be barbie pink :p