2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Absolutely not. It is requirement that OBM cannot be disabled and is encrypted. So even if you get into the ECU to remap you will not be able to defeat the OBM. You cannot disable OBM or the car will stop anyway.

Just because somebody in the US manages a remap (maybe), they will not have the OBM problem to deal with. Is anybody really going to bother to try and overcome that for the few Mustangs sold in Europe?
I've started watching the C8 turning space for clues on the S650. About 11 months ago, HP Tuners were able to start tuning U.S. C8 Corvettes. Just this week, Wortec & HP Tuners claim they have tuned a UK C8 Vette. What do you guys think? As of right now, I believe we still do not have a U.S. custom tuned S650 (ignoring the Whipple tune). However, is the tuning of a UK C8 Vette an encouraging sign? There will be WAY more S650s in the UK/EU than C8s, so maybe they'll be interested?
Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
I've started watching the C8 turning space for clues on the S650. About 11 months ago, HP Tuners were able to start tuning U.S. C8 Corvettes. Just this week, Wortec & HP Tuners claim they have tuned a UK C8 Vette. What do you guys think? As of right now, I believe we still do not have a U.S. custom tuned S650 (ignoring the Whipple tune). However, is the tuning of a UK C8 Vette an encouraging sign? There will be WAY more S650s in the UK/EU than C8s, so maybe they'll be interested?
I think you biggest problem at the moment is getting a Dark Horse šŸ˜‚ as they are only just starting to make them, your best bet is to hope Whipple offers a UK Supercharger then at least gives you the start, the probably in a year there should be some tunes coming along

OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
I think you biggest problem at the moment is getting a Dark Horse šŸ˜‚ as they are only just starting to make them, your best bet is to hope Whipple offers a UK Supercharger then at least gives you the start, the probably in a year there should be some tunes coming along
There's a Hendy build slot for a DH on Autotrader, doesn't seem too difficult to buy one. I only want a N/A custom tune. Otherwise, I don't want a DH.

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
There's a Hendy build slot for a DH on Autotrader, doesn't seem too difficult to buy one. I only want a N/A custom tune. Otherwise, I don't want a DH.
You can order from the pre-allocated builds but none have been made yet and the delays keep happening.

OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
You can order from the pre-allocated builds but none have been made yet and the delays keep happening.
Yes, absolutely. I get it.

Sponsored

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT
Best bet would be to wait and see as you will soon see if they make another year of them as MY25 they should start making them in August this year, that will give you a clue to see how much time you have to get one, if they make another year then you have plenty of time to see what happens with the tune

Gregs24

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
Mustang V8 GT, Ford Kuga PHEV
Best bet would be to wait and see as you will soon see if they make another year of them as MY25 they should start making them in August this year, that will give you a clue to see how much time you have to get one, if they make another year then you have plenty of time to see what happens with the tune
At this rate UK cars will be MY25 anyway! They are scheduling for July at present.

OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

Eclipsar

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NFG Mustang GT

Sponsored
OP
OP
2021 Mach 1

2021 Mach 1

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Could be, says UK supplied and Euro 6, but could be

Lancaster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang V8 GT Fastback
Thatā€™s a lot of dough for potentially a left hand drive car. Still, people will probably pay it. It wouldnā€™t be so bad if it was a direct import from the US pumping out 500 brake but if itā€™s Euro 6 then it obviously wonā€™t.

MarkM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Could be, says UK supplied and Euro 6, but could be
Thatā€™s a lot of dough for potentially a left hand drive car. Still, people will probably pay it. It wouldnā€™t be so bad if it was a direct import from the US pumping out 500 brake but if itā€™s Euro 6 then it obviously wonā€™t.

Arenā€™t the incoming cars euro7? I think this is a US car thatā€™s been SVAā€™d to euro 6 to get a V5

Lancaster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang V8 GT Fastback
Arenā€™t the incoming cars euro7? I think this is a US car thatā€™s been SVAā€™d to euro 6 to get a V5
Euro 7 doesnā€™t come into force until July 2025 so Iā€™m not sure what the first batch of S650 Mustangs will be.

MarkM

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
Euro 7 doesnā€™t come into force until July 2025 so Iā€™m not sure what the first batch of S650 Mustangs will be.
Didnā€™t know that, I assumed it was this year
Sponsored