jvandy50

H3249
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
jason
Vehicle(s)
22 TRX, 18 ZL1-1LE
That is awesome! I'm sure the HP of a turbo could change my mind about em, but that uneven intercooler really bugged me behind the gt grills
Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Ben - as a guy who wants to do his own stuff....I don't imagine as a hobbyist, I'd achieve the experience you obviously have... BUT... I'd like to buy another welder to do stainless exhaust and perhaps some aluminum work. I have an HTP Mig right now and I like it. Do you have a suggestion for a garage setup? Not looking for the cheapest - I'd like it to do a great job (if I'm able). ;)

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
That is awesome! I'm sure the HP of a turbo could change my mind about em, but that uneven intercooler really bugged me behind the gt grills
We agree and this will look much better! Best looking intercooler on the market as far as we are concerned :D

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Ben - as a guy who wants to do his own stuff....I don't imagine as a hobbyist, I'd achieve the experience you obviously have... BUT... I'd like to buy another welder to do stainless exhaust and perhaps some aluminum work. I have an HTP Mig right now and I like it. Do you have a suggestion for a garage setup? Not looking for the cheapest - I'd like it to do a great job (if I'm able). ;)
Starting out the machine wont matter as much as learning the technique and prep but we use HTP Invertatig machines here, they are affordable and work great! If your ballin pick up a Miller Dynasty, they are on our wish list for Santa this year!

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
A few more shots of the downpipes. I've got some other good pictures to share when I can get to uploading them.

GTT350-Downpipe-Closeup.jpg

GTT350-Downpipe-WG-Merger.jpg

More coming soon, the car should be running by this weekend! Tuning to follow shortly after that.

Sponsored

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
Starting out the machine wont matter as much as learning the technique and prep but we use HTP Invertatig machines here, they are affordable and work great! If your ballin pick up a Miller Dynasty, they are on our wish list for Santa this year!
I hear ya - I'm just not a fan of "fighting" the equipment. Thanks - I was already looking at them again, since I like the MIG so much.

Any other essentials?

AndreiD

converted Ford fan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2009 BMW X6 50i, 2012 BMW K1300R
A few more shots of the downpipes. I've got some other good pictures to share when I can get to uploading them.

GTT350-Downpipe-Closeup.jpg

GTT350-Downpipe-WG-Merger.jpg

More coming soon, the car should be running by this weekend! Tuning to follow shortly after that.
:shocked: What downpipes are those?

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
AndreiD, those are custom! ;)

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Working on getting the car ready for Street Car Takeover this weekend, if you are in the area stop by our booth and check it out!

John has been busting ass to get it done and has a lot put together. I will be updating with more pictures before the end of the week so check back.

New McLeod clutch is installed, we ran into some issues with flywheel bolt length and we have a lot of pictures and data that I will be sharing in another thread. Here is a pic of stock side by side with the McLeod.

On to the good stuff.

GT350-Pass-Engine-Shot2.jpg

GT350-Pass-Engine-Shot.jpg

GT350-Driver-Engine-Shot.jpg

And the money shot!

GT350-Full-Engine-Shot.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
TonyJ5150

TonyJ5150

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Man, I know I'm beyond excited!

THX 138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack, 2002 Porsche Boxster S 3.8L
Here's to hoping we get some decent weather for the Street Car Takeover this weekend! I'll swing by your booth if it's nice out. :thumbsup:

ben@fatfab

Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Mustang GT Turbo
Here's to hoping we get some decent weather for the Street Car Takeover this weekend! I'll swing by your booth if it's nice out. :thumbsup:
They moved the race to Sunday! Weather looks clear right now just a little chilly.

kart125

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350/2008 Saab TurboX SC
Sweet mother of God!! This is a piece of fine art!

I just found myself a new wallpaper!!

THX 138

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack, 2002 Porsche Boxster S 3.8L
Saw the car today... Looks awesome put back together! Apparently I just missed Tony... Ben, I saw one of your runs in the black car... I think you need to update your signature now! ;)
Sponsored