Sponsored

Turbo Kit Single

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Him being a one man show is a pressure cooker. It takes a special man to run a shop like this. NOW I see why he did not answer the phone. Engines,dyno tuning and turbo kits. That is one hell of a work load.
Yeah man I was kind of frustrated when I didn't get my kit when I was told BUT I did keep in touch and he did answer my questions and some calls. He even returned a few of my calls so I wasn't too uneasy after that line of communications was there. It wasn't 6 months though but long enough. I just messaged him for you as well in case you are interested in at least talking to him:headbang:
Sponsored

Brent Davis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Shadow Black Premium Mustang GT
Hello,

During or design process we leave all available turbo locations on the table. Mounting turbochargers low is one option, as we do on our Hemi systems. From our years of experience and through thousands of systems, the overwhelming demand is for top mount visible systems. With this demand, we engineer the routing and placement of all piping to mount our turbos in the best location. In regards to the downpipes, they are routed in the same parallel as the tires, and they are at the same height as the front chin spoiler. This was road tested and is a great solution to clean pipe routing and rattle free operation.

Thank you for considering our system, and if you need any extra images or information please let us know.

Team Hellion
Man if only you guys made the kit underneath BUT I do understand that people want a kit that cost as much as these kits do for the turbos to be seen.:headbang:. Still a great kit and runs great but I want my car lower than stock for sure.

wireeater

Threads
Reaction score
Website
wheelwell.com
First Name
Rich
Vehicle(s)
Shadow Black 2019 Mustang GT Premium+ PP 6spd
This is what one of the kits just did on a stock engine with OPG's and CG.
Ya... Thats pretty damn awesome but scary. I wonder how long that block will survive? I missed that post. I saw the one when he made 911 off of it.

OP
OP
Doctor Fishtail

Doctor Fishtail

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Yeah man I was kind of frustrated when I didn't get my kit when I was told BUT I did keep in touch and he did answer my questions and some calls. He even returned a few of my calls so I wasn't too uneasy after that line of communications was there. It wasn't 6 months though but long enough. I just messaged him for you as well in case you are interested in at least talking to him:headbang:
Honestly going down this road is not what I am looking for. If he had a kit on the shelf I would already have it on the UPS truck. :D