v8hgt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Nick
Vehicle(s)
Race Red GT PP Coupe
Vehicle Showcase
I personally wouldn't use a US tune as well due to the petrol differences. Seems state side petrol is really poor with regards to rating? Would I be unfair in saying that? I'd prefer a tune that was specifically tailored for 99 RON. Or at least 95 (standard) upwards.
That incorrect. In America they use a different unit of measurement (AKI), not RON
Therefore American shell v power 93 AKI) = eu shell v power (98 RON) and the same deal on the standard grades. I believe in some states there is also a very low grade that we don’t get in the EU, but that’s for lawnmowers and junk.
Sponsored

Nodster

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
That incorrect. In America they use a different unit of measurement (AKI), not RON
Therefore American shell v power 93 AKI) = eu shell v power (98 RON) and the same deal on the standard grades. I believe in some states there is also a very low grade that we don’t get in the EU, but that’s for lawnmowers and junk.
Thank you for the correction. I apologise for the mistake. :)

Vlad Soare

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Vlad
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT 6MT
If you're in the EU you could drive to Germany to Schropp, Henry Hentzschel, Asch Motorsports... all of them have tunes for all S550 EU-spec Mustangs. Some of them even have Supercharger kits with German TĂśV approval.
Hentzschel also has long tube headers for 2018-2021 Mustangs, but unfortunately without TĂśV approval.
Sadly, travelling to Germany (or to any other European country for that matter) isn't as attractive a proposition anymore as it used to be. :frown:
Now, if any of those tuners used the HPtuners system and were willing to e-mail us a modified .hpt file that we could upload ourselves... that would be something. But I kind of doubt they do that.

geddys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2016 GT, Europe edition
Sadly, travelling to Germany (or to any other European country for that matter) isn't as attractive a proposition anymore as it used to be. :frown:
Now, if any of those tuners used the HPtuners system and were willing to e-mail us a modified .hpt file that we could upload ourselves... that would be something. But I kind of doubt they do that.
Try contacting https://www.facebook.com/veee.performance/

Cathul

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Peter
Vehicle(s)
Ford Mustang GT
At least Schropp and Hentzschel both sell the HPTuners device and software.
Don't know if they have standard tunes though, 'cause most of the times they do dyno tunes.
Sponsored