Sponsored

Troubling CEL code combo. Anyone ever seen this?

TexasQ750

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Q750 Mustang
Hey guys and gals. I have a 2015 whipple stage 2 on 93 octane factory whipple tune. 16k miles without a hiccup, until yesterday. It threw me 3 codes that won't reset.
P0100, Mass or volume air flow sensor A ckt,
P0108, Manifold absolute pressure/barometric pressure sensor ckt hi,
P0110, Intake air temp sensor 1, circuit bank 1.
Has anyone ever had this combo pop up before?
Only thing I did over the weekend was remove the front clip to fix a paint issue. Re-installed with no issues. I re-checked the MAF wiring harness again today and there is no pinching or disruption.
Any advice would be helpful.
Thanks,
Patrick
Sponsored

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
Definitely something to do with the MAF. I would trace the wiring as far back as possible and at the connector. If all is good I would replace the MAF.

Ruiner46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP
If you have access to OBD logging, you can check and see if the MAF values are reasonable with the car idling, and when you give it a rev if it'll run. Also check the IAT display on the dash and see if it changes as it warms up. Also, unplug the MAF connector, remove and reseat it in case you bumped it or something, who knows.

ahl395

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Allan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT, 2006 Infiniti G35X
If you have access to OBD logging, you can check and see if the MAF values are reasonable with the car idling, and when you give it a rev if it'll run. Also check the IAT display on the dash and see if it changes as it warms up. Also, unplug the MAF connector, remove and reseat it in case you bumped it or something, who knows.
Good advice here! +1

OP
OP
TexasQ750

TexasQ750

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Q750 Mustang
Thanks for the help guys. I will try all the above. If that doesn't work I have a friend with an extra MAF and will see if mine is bad. Thanks again.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TexasQ750

TexasQ750

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Patrick
Vehicle(s)
2015 Steeda Q750 Mustang
Ruiner46 the funny thing is the car runs and drives fine. Even at WOT. My factory IAT stays right at 10 degrees above ambient while driving. That hasn't changed either. Thoughts? Thanks.

Black Dog

Looking For Trouble
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Fred
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT Air Cooled Twins by Comp Turbo
You could also try cleaning the MAF
Sponsored