Sponsored

Traded 17 in yesterday

Shelby17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Just wanted to let you know I traded in my 5300 mile 17GT350 yesterday. Loved the car, especially the exhaust. I am fortunate to have paint to sample GT3 coming this summer and the time was right to get rid of the Shelby.

For some of you who may be interested, the car is at Sam Galloway Ford in Fort Myers. I donā€™t know how much they are asking, but I did get $51k trade in. Thought that was a pretty good number. I figured they offer high 40ā€™s.

No skin in the game but the car is perfect and never been tracked.

I hope you all continue to enjoy your cars! Really is an incredible value for such a high performance car.
Sponsored

Mjc1241

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Reese
Vehicle(s)
2016 Shelby GT350
Got a chance to do some laps in a 2018 GT3 as a gift for my birthday. Amazing car and truly on my top five wish list. Congrats.

Nicky Pass

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Avalanche Gray GT350
At least itā€™s an upgrade! .....Iā€™m jealous!

meares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H4022
do you have a pic the color? (for Porsche)

Sponsored

Robertscz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
'17 350 white/blue ott
Just wanted to let you know I traded in my 5300 mile 17GT350 yesterday. Loved the car, especially the exhaust. I am fortunate to have paint to sample GT3 coming this summer and the time was right to get rid of the Shelby.

For some of you who may be interested, the car is at Sam Galloway Ford in Fort Myers. I donā€™t know how much they are asking, but I did get $51k trade in. Thought that was a pretty good number. I figured they offer high 40ā€™s.

I hope you all continue to enjoy your cars! Really is an incredible value for such a high performance car.
i live right down the street from sam gallaway... maybe ill head over and take a look. that is a great offer from them, was that straight cash?? that means they're going to have to list for $55k to make their numbers.... good for you!!!

stshoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Avalanche w/Black Stripe and roof, tech pack
haha, wow this dealership. $64,500... mind you they are still asking 8-10k adm on their 350's and I think they had 20k listed on their leadfoot gray R a few weeks ago when I stopped in.

machsmith

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
Honda Minis
Maybe they think its the R model.

Congrats on the new car!

Sponsored

stshoo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2016 Avalanche w/Black Stripe and roof, tech pack
Maybe they think its the R model.

Congrats on the new car!
Ha, no, they know what it is. They've sold a bunch (surprisingly). :crazy:

Bossing

attacks tracks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just can't get enuff!

Great upgrade! It'll be worth it.... there is no substitute. :thumbsup:

So what PTS did you go with?

OP
OP
Shelby17

Shelby17

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
I saw the asking price today! Lol. I purchased an F250 and traded in the Shelby. I figured theyā€™d lowball me on the Shelby and never thought Iā€™d be doing any deal. I had x plan pricing on the truck so I figured they would be at 45. When they offered $51 I was shocked so did the deal. Unless a clueless buyer comes along, they will be sitting on that car a long time. Hell I paid msrp for the car last year at another dealership because they wouldnā€™t budge from 10k over!

Idiots!!

PTS GT3 build date 5/2018
1E33DB12-1259-4A56-ABC6-003625937D20.jpeg

96cobra

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
I saw the asking price today! Lol. I purchased an F250 and traded in the Shelby. I figured theyā€™d lowball me on the Shelby and never thought Iā€™d be doing any deal. I had x plan pricing on the truck so I figured they would be at 45. When they offered $51 I was shocked so did the deal. Unless a clueless buyer comes along, they will be sitting on that car a long time. Hell I paid msrp for the car last year at another dealership because they wouldnā€™t budge from 10k over!

Idiots!!

PTS GT3 build date 5/2018
They probably had plenty of room on the F250 to make you such a good offer on the GT350.
Sponsored