Sponsored

TracKey For The GT350?

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
My hope is the track key takes away the dip in torque between about 2700-3200 rpm. I am waiting for my car and haven't driven one yet, but I can imagine this feels like lag, and I am not fan of lag. The aftermarket, well Lund at least, has really been able to make the curve more linear and come on earlier....my hope is the track key offers something similar.
Sponsored

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
My hope is the track key takes away the dip in torque between about 2700-3200 rpm. I am waiting for my car and haven't driven one yet, but I can imagine this feels like lag, and I am not fan of lag. The aftermarket, well Lund at least, has really been able to make the curve more linear and come on earlier....my hope is the track key offers something similar.
I had the same concern. Then I got my car. All I can say is if you didn't see a dyno graph you would never think there was a deficit of lowend torque. Switching to Sport Mode improves throttle response just like the Boss TracKey only twice as much.

65sohc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350
I hope the Track Key has throttle blipping. These brakes are way too powerful for me to heel/toe smoothly.

FORDSTANGER

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 TP
Lag? Not so much really. I only have ~250 miles and it is not lag imho.

Don't sweat that so much. Worry more about how much space you need to open up the beast from any RPM. It's a real challenge around me to get on a road with no traffic (or law). The "dip" is not felt or realized because if your in that RPM window you are only putting around anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sponsored

CSL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT350
Lag? Not so much really. I only have ~250 miles and it is not lag imho.

Don't sweat that so much. Worry more about how much space you need to open up the beast from any RPM. It's a real challenge around me to get on a road with no traffic (or law). The "dip" is not felt or realized because if your in that RPM window you are only putting around anyway.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Good to hear. This car will be a different driving experience and I am really looking forward to some seat time. With performance enhancements so pronounced between the modes, I wonder what performance enhancements the track key will bring.

Ghassan

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14' Focus ST
Anyone care to list down what this track key does to the Boss? Much appreciated.

Deca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT350
Apologies for reviving an ancient thread- but whatever happend to the promised trackey?

Demonic

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Austin
Vehicle(s)
GT350R
Apologies for reviving an ancient thread- but whatever happend to the promised trackey?
It lives on within the distant hints of vaguely remembered dreams as you wake on a Sunday morning, before quickly vanishing again into the ether.

Epiphany

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I like to disassemble things.
It was quietly abandoned and FP remains very hush hush about it. Note that the factory modules were programmed to be ready for it, you can see a prompt for the Track Key in FORScan. Sadly, you need the corresponding calibration file from FP in order to make it functional. And that never happened, publicly anyway.
Sponsored