Scylla

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Hi folks
I’ve had a look around but can’t find the answer - can I have the car in track mode, but keep the traction control on? I’ve tried manually turning it on with the rocker switch, and it says it’s on, but the little sign stays illuminated, suggesting it’s still off.
I just want the cool track mode display with the big tach :sunglasses:
Cheers
Sponsored

db252

Equinsu Ocha
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 GT Premium/PP/Nav
If you just want the display to be that way, lock it in and you’ll still have it for normal, sport and track. Mine is usually locked in sport mode but I have every nanny turned off.

OP
OP
Scylla

Scylla

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Damian
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
If you just want the display to be that way, lock it in and you’ll still have it for normal, sport and track. Mine is usually locked in sport mode but I have every nanny turned off.
Thanks a lot - not sure what you mean by lock it in though?

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Hi folks
I’ve had a look around but can’t find the answer - can I have the car in track mode, but keep the traction control on? I’ve tried manually turning it on with the rocker switch, and it says it’s on, but the little sign stays illuminated, suggesting it’s still off.
I just want the cool track mode display with the big tach :sunglasses:
Cheers
On my Bullitt, you can select whatever you want (steering, suspension, exhaust, etc) and then save it as MyMode. My personal set-up is everything Track EXCEPT I wanted traction control on so that's what I saved.

As far as gauge appearance, again, setup what you want and then save it as MyMode.

It pays to spend some time just sitting in the car in the driveway playing with the settings. There are still a million things I haven't found.

marks

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Race Red Manual
No, but even with track mode it still has some nannies on. You need to hold the traction control button for about 15 seconds in track mode to turn everything off
Sponsored