TPS voltage Value

slime_bullet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Can someone do a quick scan and let me know what your TPS1 and 2 voltage is at idle?? 2015 GT here
Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Can someone do a quick scan and let me know what your TPS1 and 2 voltage is at idle?? 2015 GT here
I don’t know whether this will be of help to you or not, but I have a 2019 Bullitt and here is a snapshot of my nitrous controller showing tps voltage at idle.

1621036649919.jpeg

OP
OP

slime_bullet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I don’t know whether this will be of help to you or not, but I have a 2019 Bullitt and here is a snapshot of my nitrous controller showing tps voltage at idle.

1621036649919.jpeg

I think so! I'm only getting around .56 volts at idle. Trying to diagnosis a possible throttle body issue at tip in. Thank you!

Sponsored

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I didn’t think about this at first, but I can shoot a video with the engine off and track tps voltage while pressing the accelerator pedal if you think that would be even more helpful?

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Here you go. Maybe this will be more helpful.

OP
OP

slime_bullet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT

1621036649919.jpeg
Yes! Can you possibly get the voltage at key on engine off? I'm trying to diagnosis so issues with my throttle body. I think it's on it's way out. I get .85 at koeo and when I start it I get .55 at idle. My f150 shows 1.19 at koeo and drops down to .85 at idle. Again, thank you!

OP
OP

slime_bullet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Here you go. Maybe this will be more helpful.

Perfect thank you! Finding info on this is hard to come by. I even have the chilton manual and none of these specifications are in there. From what I gather, the voltage range is .99 to .60. Idle voltage should be around 0.80 ish. I can definitely feel the stumble when it drops from .6 to .58

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
Perfect thank you! Finding info on this is hard to come by. I even have the chilton manual and none of these specifications are in there. From what I gather, the voltage range is .99 to .60. Idle voltage should be around 0.80 ish. I can definitely feel the stumble when it drops from .6 to .58
Cool! I k is what you mean about finding info. on this sort of think. For me, it was trial and error, it in the e d, everything worked out for me. Hopefully your Problem is a simple one.

Have you tried cleaning the throttle body really good? Sometimes oil mist from the PCV system intake manifold can cause the tb shaft to stick a bit. It can’t hurt to try this, as it’s cheap and easy to do.

Sponsored
OP
OP

slime_bullet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Cool! I k is what you mean about finding info. on this sort of think. For me, it was trial and error, it in the e d, everything worked out for me. Hopefully your Problem is a simple one.

Have you tried cleaning the throttle body really good? Sometimes oil mist from the PCV system intake manifold can cause the tb shaft to stick a bit. It can’t hurt to try this, as it’s cheap and easy to do.
First thing I did. Cleaned the throttle body and maf, cleared the kam and performed an idle relearn.

Texstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 EB Premium PP 6MT
I found some info in the 2016 MY service manual for the typical TPS signal voltages. See below.

TPS.png

Hopefully this is helpful

OP
OP

slime_bullet

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brett
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
I found some info in the 2016 MY service manual for the typical TPS signal voltages. See below.

TPS.png

Hopefully this is helpful

Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you! I have a subscription to alldata but couldn't find anything. Is this a different manual?

Texstang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 EB Premium PP 6MT
Exactly what I was looking for! Thank you! I have a subscription to alldata but couldn't find anything. Is this a different manual?
No problem. This is from a factory service manual I got off of eBay.
Sponsored