Torque Pro Settings

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Just installed TP. Sorry if this is a dumb question but how do I show IAT2 and my supercharger info?
Thanks.
Sponsored

Goterr0r

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mach 1
Not sure on TP, but on OBDFusion I just added Intake air temp 2 into a dashboard i created. I'm sure its similar. You just need to find the PID for Iat2 in the app.

Azul Assasin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list
Torque pro has factory PIDs also but you will need to change the calculation to (A-40)*1.8+32 to show it in Fahrenheit.

OP
OP
Matthewstorm

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Torque pro has factory PIDs also but you will need to change the calculation to (A-40)*1.8+32 to show it in Fahrenheit.
Sorry, can you explain in English?

Azul Assasin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list
Sorry, can you explain in English?
When you create a new gauge you can start with the Ford PID. The calculation is going to read in Celsius. You will need to change it to what I posted so it reads in Fahrenheit. Unless you prefer it to read in Celsius. Then you can leave it alone. You can also just make a new gauge from scratch and just use the calculation I posted.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Matthewstorm

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Not sure on TP, but on OBDFusion I just added Intake air temp 2 into a dashboard i created. I'm sure its similar. You just need to find the PID for Iat2 in the app.
There is no intake air temp 2.

Azul Assasin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list
There is no intake air temp 2.
There is but it's in the Ford pids you will have to be connected to the car to see them. There are two iat2 pids one is method 1 and the other is method 2. Use the method 2 PID to create the gauge. Then go in and edit the configuration.

Ruiner46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP
Go to settings from the main page -->Manage Extra PIDs/Sensors-->3dots at top right-->Add predefined set-->Pick the Ford one. Then you will have several new PIDs in the custom OBD2 list. There are two different methods for IAT2, one should work and the other won't. This worked for my Whipple car, but the newer gen Roush tunes have a lot of changes. Not sure if they still use the same thing.

OP
OP
Matthewstorm

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Go to settings from the main page -->Manage Extra PIDs/Sensors-->3dots at top right-->Add predefined set-->Pick the Ford one. Then you will have several new PIDs in the custom OBD2 list. There are two different methods for IAT2, one should work and the other won't. This worked for my Whipple car, but the newer gen Roush tunes have a lot of changes. Not sure if they still use the same thing.
Yes but how do I actually pick it? When I select it I only get Edit or Delete.

Ruiner46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP
Go into the "Realtime Information" selection from the main page so it pops up the gauges that are being monitored. Then Add a new display. You can do that by holding down in an area with no gauges, and hit add display, pick the type, then scroll down and pick the sensor for [FORD]IAT2. If I remember right, it is the Method 2 that works, but I can't remember for sure.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Matthewstorm

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
This is what my set up looks like now.
Screenshot_20211115-205412_Torque.jpg

OP
OP
Matthewstorm

Matthewstorm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matthew
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT Premium
Go into the "Realtime Information" selection from the main page so it pops up the gauges that are being monitored. Then Add a new display. You can do that by holding down in an area with no gauges, and hit add display, pick the type, then scroll down and pick the sensor for [FORD]IAT2. If I remember right, it is the Method 2 that works, but I can't remember for sure.
Thanks! But should I change the values?
What can I add for my SC boost?

Azul Assasin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list
I have the roush supercharger the iat2 method 2 is the one you want to use. There is a PID for boost also just look down the list you will find it.

Ruiner46

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 CO GT PP
If you don't get a reading for either the method1 or method2 PID's then Roush might not be using the same sensor that they used to. The PID that I was using was for the old Ford supercharger tune strategy that both Roush and Whipple were using at the time, but I think the newer Roush's have made some radical changes since I think they are speed density tunes now. For boost, see if you can find a MAP sensor PID. My car doesn't have a MAP sensor, so there is no way to access a real boost reading outside of the inferred one that is calculated from the MAF and other sensors.

Azul Assasin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andy
Vehicle(s)
Too many to list
If you don't get a reading for either the method1 or method2 PID's then Roush might not be using the same sensor that they used to. The PID that I was using was for the old Ford supercharger tune strategy that both Roush and Whipple were using at the time, but I think the newer Roush's have made some radical changes since I think they are speed density tunes now. For boost, see if you can find a MAP sensor PID. My car doesn't have a MAP sensor, so there is no way to access a real boost reading outside of the inferred one that is calculated from the MAF and other sensors.
I have a 2020 with roush method 2 is what works. There is also a boost PID that works.
Sponsored