Torque booster vortech/paxton

aleccesarenriquez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alec
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
You referring to Alex Flores?? I live in GA. What I do personally is, run the wastegate on the street to tame the car down. Now at the track, no wastegate.
Yep, we just swapped transmissions actually since he’s no longer boosted and didn’t need the t56 anymore.

I’ll be looking into getting a controller for a couple settings at least. I’d still be nervous to make a setting for no gate though on the 3.33.

Tatum337

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT
Yep, we just swapped transmissions actually since he’s no longer boosted and didn’t need the t56 anymore.

I’ll be looking into getting a controller for a couple settings at least. I’d still be nervous to make a setting for no gate though on the 3.33.
If you wanna party, run the 3.33 no gate. Several of us do here in GA

OP
OP

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp

I may sell my E-boost controller if you're interested.

Sponsored

aleccesarenriquez

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alec
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
If you wanna party, run the 3.33 no gate. Several of us do here in GA
This is the Paxton 2200sl? I know Alex ran the jtb which is a better blower

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra

Sponsored
OP
OP

robmustang201528

15 mustang gt302blown
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15pp
I can't figure it out no belt slip everything is hooked up the correct way. I turned off the boost controller and the car felt like a pig. Boost was building so slow I thought something was wrong so let out. I see lethal has a "torque booster " setup called the Gate Keeper. It uses a smaller wasgate and in the video they talk about the problem I'm having. They said the wastegate is to big. Anyone have the gatekeeper from lethal? They describe the boost drop off that I'm experiencing in this video around the 4:10 mark. What do you guys think? Should I try a smaller wasgate? The one that I have is from beefcake. Maybe it to big???

beefcake

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Mustang
I can't figure it out no belt slip everything is hooked up the correct way. I turned off the boost controller and the car felt like a pig. Boost was building so slow I thought something was wrong so let out. I see lethal has a "torque booster " setup called the Gate Keeper. It uses a smaller wasgate and in the video they talk about the problem I'm having. They said the wastegate is to big. Anyone have the gatekeeper from lethal? They describe the boost drop off that I'm experiencing in this video around the 4:10 mark. What do you guys think? Should I try a smaller wasgate? The one that I have is from beefcake. Maybe it to big???
Let me know if I can answer any questions.
Sponsored