Dan
Vehicle(s)
2017 gt, 2002 FXDWG, 2008 C6,

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
If you tail gate me I am known to brake for animals.
That worked up until the late 2000s... now everyone has a dash cam or worse an EV with 200 cameras. Or even the billions of cameras all over the place.

Sounds "cool" until you get into a real situation and get your sht packed in. Go ahead, keyboard warrior it...

As for the OP, you should also realize cameras are all over the place.... and more than likely all of this will get worse. Boomers are retiring and getting older by the day...

They will be on the road in those new EVs, with 200 cameras... driving like boomers. Pissing you off.

My advice? Get a mouth guard.
  • If you get in a fight and don't win, your teeth will be safe. I'm seeing you drug out your car and kicked in the teeth... by a Boomer wife.
  • If you get in a car accident (where you are headed), your teeth will be safe.
  • Since you more than likely grind your teeth, it helps keeps you from expensive medical bills later in life.

Good luck.

Last edited:

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
Go ahead, keyboard warrior it...
I don't keyboard warrior it, I do brake check if you follow too close. You can have 400 cameras, they can't see through another car. I'm a boomer, maybe I only thought I saw an animal, you were still too close. Which your 400 cameras will prove.

Not too worried about getting beat up, I know how to call 911 and I also know how to stay in my car till law enforcement shows up. If you attack me in my car I have a surprise for you.

"You" being generic for anyone who would do such things.

Last edited:

jtmat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vert turbo!!!!
I don't keyboard warrior it, I do brake check if you follow too close. You can have 400 cameras, they can't see through another car. I'm a boomer, maybe I only thought I saw an animal, you were still too close. Which your 400 cameras will prove.

Not too worried about getting beat up, I know how to call 911 and I also know how to stay in my car till law enforcement shows up. If you attack me in my car I have a surprise for you.

"You" being generic for anyone who would do such things.
Depending on where you live, "brake checking" is a crime.

Not only that, now that you are a boomer, you don't heal quickly. So say grandma boomer is behind you in a truck. You "brake check" and grandma can't react fast enough.... slams into you, causes you serious injury, and totals your car.

You remind me of my friend who walked across the road because she had the right away and got hit. All the money in the world will not make her life better. Sad state.

You keep the keyboard warrior thing going... sounds great until it gets played out in real life.

You gonna shoot grandma? Damn... you are cold.

"You" being generic for anyone who would do an illegal brake check.

K4fxd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
I don't brake check. I brake for animals, road debris, and any other reason I deem reasonable. If you are following too close that is on you.

Sponsored

twbthird

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Tom
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium PP convertible, Ruby Red
Users might be well advised to reconsider admitting to aggressive or outright illegal road behavior on public forums. If you have the misfortune to become involved in a serious legal situation following a traffic collision, it is very likely the opposing lawyer will use that against you.
Sponsored