Sponsored

Throttle response

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
The Pedalmax is a very nice item. Will be trying it on my automatic GT.
Sponsored

Toothless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT Auto
What's the best price on these things and where to get it? Seems like a cool thing. Keep the reviews coming you are about to inspire me to get one too.

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP

NitroMustang65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT
I don't understand why, after 10 years of Mustangs with drive by wire throttle control, Ford still doesn't provide razor sharp response when you blip the gas. My stock '05GT felt like a sponge until I threw the Bama Tune on it.

Sponsored

S550SVO

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 ecoboost mustang, 86 mercury capri,86 svo
Sprint booster is another company that sells a similar product. We use to sell a ton of those at my old job. The unit was pricey for as small as it was but we use to tell the customer "just let me install it and if it's not worth it ,I'll remove it " .

I never removed one after installing it. I think afe bought out sprint booster ,I'm not sure if they have one for the 15.

Poppacapp

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT
Mine is 3.15 Base Auto. Friend got the JMS Pedalmax, and I wanted to try it on my car(takes 2 mins to hook up). I definitely noticed a good difference in throttle response.

As an example, I put the car in sport/manual mode.. 3rd gear about 3000rpms. With the pedal max if I blipped the throttle, it was instant response. I drove the car immediately after removing the pedalmax, and could tell a big difference in the same scenario... lag on the throttle.

In my opinion, the Pedal max is worth it. Buddy says the more he drives his manual Perf. pack car, the more he likes it.

MikeyPee

dissmember
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 IS Premium GT w/PP
Mine is 3.15 Base Auto. Friend got the JMS Pedalmax, and I wanted to try it on my car(takes 2 mins to hook up). I definitely noticed a good difference in throttle response.

As an example, I put the car in sport/manual mode.. 3rd gear about 3000rpms. With the pedal max if I blipped the throttle, it was instant response. I drove the car immediately after removing the pedalmax, and could tell a big difference in the same scenario... lag on the throttle.

In my opinion, the Pedal max is worth it. Buddy says the more he drives his manual Perf. pack car, the more he likes it.
For sure: next mod. Thanks for the feedback
Sponsored