Sponsored

Thoughts on EB Premium Price

rtw07

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Focus ST
Hey guys, new to the forum! Been thinking about trading in my Focus ST for the EB Mustang and I finally went in for a quote today. Here is what their initial offer was for a 15 EB Premium with the 201A Shaker system, auto tranny, and reverse park assist.

MSRP: 33,280
OTD: 29,924 w/ TT

The OTD price doesn't include the equity from my trade-in. I asked about the Ford Private Cash but was told my address wasn't eligible. The only thing I'm worried about is the value hit I'll take when the 16 model gets released. Should i wait a few months and try to snag a 15 when the 16 starts to hit the lots?

And because of the price point, I'd either go with the performance pack or the Shaker system... Thinking the PP would be the better investment.

Thanks!
Sponsored

Last edited:

RobbieFrazier

Captain Quality
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robbie
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP DIB; 2022 M1 Prem 700A HP EG
Hey guys, new to the forum! Been thinking about trading in my Focus ST for the EB Mustang and I finally went in for a quote today. Here is what their initial offer was for a 15 EB Premium with the 201A Shaker system, auto tranny, and reverse park assist.

MSRP: 33,280
OTD: 29,924 w/ TT

The OTD price doesn't include the equity from my trade-in. I asked about the Ford Private Cash but was told my address wasn't eligible. The only thing I'm worried about is the value hit I'll take when the 16 model gets released. Should i wait a few months and try to snag a 15 when the 16 starts to hit the lots?

And because of the price point, I'd either go with the performance pack or the Shaker system... Thinking the PP would be the better investment.

Thanks!
29924 OTD is a GREAT price for that build. The '16 is not a model change, just some minor option changes and trim packages. As such, that should pose minimal threat to our resale values other than normal depreciation.

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I care about infotainment
MFT will not help resale value at all.

Old 5 Oh

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium AT