Sponsored

The wrecked 15 MY thread

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Good luck man! I just bought my replacement yesterday.
Good on you man, your accident looked brutal! Glad everything turned out okay for you and enjoy your new ride, I'll post up pics when I get my replacement. :cheers::cheers:
Sponsored

arrow94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
black 15' GT
Good on you man, your accident looked brutal! Glad everything turned out okay for you and enjoy your new ride, I'll post up pics when I get my replacement. :cheers::cheers:
Thank you and i will! I Hope everything goes quick and smoothly for you in getting your replacement!
Heres a pic of my new ride

image.jpg

Chadillac

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chad
Vehicle(s)
'96 Mustang GT, '73 El Camino, '12 Mazdaspeed3
I hate seeing these new cars destroyed. I couldnt imagine wrecking my Mustang. Its 20 years old and still my baby... over the years its become irreplaceable. Especially since it's 5 years short of being a "classic car"

montreal ponies

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dan
Vehicle(s)
‘17 Ruby red GT350
It is a bit sobering to see this wrecks. Good reminder that these cars are powerful and attention when driving them is imperative.
Wonder what happened to that couple in the black mustang at the end of the video ! :shrug:

Jww92201

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Thank you and i will! I Hope everything goes quick and smoothly for you in getting your replacement!

image.jpg
What a beauty man, I think I saw you post when you took delivery of her In another thread, North county ford right? They're great, had they had any stock GTs I'd definitely go that route, but from what I heard from the sales manager over at Galpin they're going to take good care of me.

I'm getting full cash value (showroom price.) for what I paid for the car, lengthly process but so far all has gone super smooth, I guess you could call It a blessing In disguise.

Sponsored

arrow94

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
James
Vehicle(s)
black 15' GT
What a beauty man, I think I saw you post when you took delivery of her In another thread, North county ford right? They're great, had they had any stock GTs I'd definitely go that route, but from what I heard from the sales manager over at Galpin they're going to take good care of me.

I'm getting full cash value (showroom price.) for what I paid for the car, lengthly process but so far all has gone super smooth, I guess you could call It a blessing In disguise.
Thanks! I like it better then my last one honestly.
Yes i went through north county ford and am extremely pleased with how i was treated. "RC" at north county ford worked extremely hard to get this car for me. The owner of NCF even got involved to make it happen. It took four days of searching due to my limited price range. (I bought the car outright) and took about a 1,500 dollar hit on the pay back from insurance since i had about 6,000 miles on it at the time of the accident. It only took 4 days from the report to the payout though!

Anyways glad to hear your getting full showroom value. Sounds like things are working out well! Good luck!

Zemedici

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT/PP

image.jpg
Looks good - keep this one shiny side up! :cheers:

Doinworqson

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 black GT PP
how is that black one a total loss??? I was rear ended not to long ago by a drunk driver, no ins, no license and not a citizen...dallas tx ftw... but my car was not a total loss... kinda wish it had been cause they had to do some cutting and welding in the rear. :((
Sponsored