racer85304

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Justin
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang gt
I would have done things
6 month wait for a twin screw blower that’s nothing more than any 2.65 TVS In regards to how capable it is at producing power to the wheels. I’m just not getting it. Are people that serious about being a part of hype. I’m not saying that’s you. you had your order in. But others know at this point. Just boost the car with available quality brands. There will be no difference as most people use 93 anyway. And my Edelbrock produces 710 wheel on 93 and can make 875 wheel easy on e85. Intentionally kept “conservative.“. Whose really doing more than that on the street with a whipple. No one. No need to get a whipple If their wait is stupid.
I would have done things different if I knew the 12 week quote wasn’t accurate.
Sponsored

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
I got mine from the guy about 3 or 4 pages ago who offered his up for 2k less than if I bought it from Whipple or AM, Lethal, etc. And it came in 5 days. 😁

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT PP1 Magneride
I would have done things

I would have done things different if I knew the 12 week quote wasn’t accurate.
I had originally ordered a whipple when they played that game with me I canceled the order got a refund and ordered Edelbrock. Irresponsible companies don’t get my money. Couldn’t be happier.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
2020 HE GT350R, 2022 HE Gt500 Cftp
Sorry, you’re a broken record at this point. If your happy with your Edelbrock, that’s awesome. Start’n to sound like the angry ex. :ontheloo:

I had originally ordered a whipple when they played that game with me I canceled the order got a refund and ordered Edelbrock. Irresponsible companies don’t get my money. Couldn’t be happier.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sorry, you’re a broken record at this point. If your happy with your Edelbrock, that’s awesome. Start’n to sound like the angry ex. :ontheloo:
Oh I’m sorry. Am I? Lol.

Sponsored

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Lol. I get it. The waits suck. Edelbrock had them to. I’d of been happy with an Edelbrock as well. The main deciding factor for me was Whipple was still in the hands of the founders and I’d always had great service in the past. Maybe my age was showing, I was actually patient.

Oh I’m sorry. Am I? Lol.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol. I get it. The waits suck. Edelbrock had them to. I’d of been happy with an Edelbrock as well. The main deciding factor for me was Whipple was still in the hands of the founders and I’d always had great service in the past. Maybe my age was showing, I was actually patient.
Out of curiosity is whipple under new management/ ownership now? Edelbrock had a little delay a few months ago when they were moving their HQ.

Inthehighdesert

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Charlie
Vehicle(s)
Whipple hasn’t changed. Edelbrock did get bought out by a IOP years ago. When they(Edelbrock) did the move IOP was consolidating the different brands they had acquired in one complex.

Out of curiosity is whipple under new management/ ownership now? Edelbrock had a little delay a few months ago when they were moving their HQ.

AfricanSnowOwl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT
Is there still a wait? I’ll be in the market for one in a few weeks and have been looking around at different setups, and found a few different places that have 3.0 kits in stock.

Semp1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Is there still a wait? I’ll be in the market for one in a few weeks and have been looking around at different setups, and found a few different places that have 3.0 kits in stock.
Yes

Sponsored

BrianH87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT ; 2021 Explorer ST
I swear I just saw a post that Lethal had a bunch of kits in stock. You may want to check with some of the vendors.

HKusp

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Lethal reached out to me the end of last week, they had a few in stock ready to go. Not sure how long that will/did last.

BrianH87

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT ; 2021 Explorer ST
Has anyone that recently got a kit had issues with the head to blower bolts? They are too long and / or aren't threaded all the way. You can see the problem by placing them in their locations off the car. Part of the non-threaded section protrudes beyond the bottom. They could never bolt to the heads successfully. I had to use 50 mm and 75 mm bolts instead of the 55 and 80 mm respectively. I didn't even bother with Whipple, just got some locally. I've heard of someone else having issues, but that was completely different casting.

My latest setback was a cracked intercooler filler tee. Waiting on the replacement to arrive. Shit happens, what can you do?

Other than that, the kit seems great.
Sponsored