The whipple wait

Mantis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
I ordered mine around Black Friday, got it today, just to give an idea.
Who did you order from and was shipping details provided or it just showed up?
Sponsored

whinin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mat
Vehicle(s)
15 EB, 92 and 96 Miata, 92 RX7
Standard black, no tracking info. Just showed up

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Who’d you order it from? And what a welcome surprise that must’ve been.
I’m guessing by his signature he ordered from Beefcake Racing.

Great news that it showed up!

Sponsored

SlowJunk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT 6MT
I ordered mine from Beefcake on labor day. Delivered early November so about 8 or 9 weeks. Be patient, it is well worth it. The quality of the kit is amazing and the power is ridiculous. Can't wait for some warmer weather...

Mantis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Standard black, no tracking info. Just showed up
Slightly concerning 9k of parts just showed up without notification.

whinin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mat
Vehicle(s)
15 EB, 92 and 96 Miata, 92 RX7
Yes ordered from beefcake racing. Whipple ships it out, only reason I can think there was no notification

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
I had a FP big brake kit just arrive one day. Sat in the rain for two days before I noticed. The box was damn heavy and the driver just dropped it off in a weird spot by the driveway. Dick.

I used to know all the drivers but now there are too many different drivers that deliver and too many 3d party companies too. I think that is who dumped my brake kit.

Sure would be nice to get a heads up for the SC kit...

Sponsored

ZPD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
Slightly concerning 9k of parts just showed up without notification.
FedEx has a feature that if you create an account with them then you will get tracking information texted or emailed to you if something is going to your address regardless if the seller communicates with you. I have found that I get notified through that before the seller even notifies me. UPS also has that option but I just created my account last night so I haven't don't know how well the feature works yet.
Something to consider so that you are not beholden to the seller for information.

CJJon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang GT/CS Convertible - Race Red
FedEx has a feature that if you create an account with them then you will get tracking information texted or emailed to you if something is going to your address regardless if the seller communicates with you. I have found that I get notified through that before the seller even notifies me. UPS also has that option but I just created my account last night so I haven't don't know how well the feature works yet.
Something to consider so that you are not beholden to the seller for information.
Didn't happen for me and my brake kit. The shipment showed up online after delivery, but I never got the notice. I assume the delivery would have been there had I checked pre-delivery, but I had no expectation of arrival (it was delivered earlier than expected).

Stupid Covid...

OP
OP
Vert

Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whipped 19 GT Premium
FedEx lol. I ordered a smoker in Nov and my drive is about
Screenshot_20210122-082506_Messages.jpg
100ft long, but FedEx driver decided to drop it off half way up my drive so it sat there until I got home from work. I had to take screen shot from my security cam since it makes me laugh.
Just recently, I ordered a PS4 controller and the driver left it on my hose reel in the rain, which is literally 5ft from my porch.

ZPD

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT Premium
you never know who you are going to get for your driver. I actually had a delivery this week that for some reason required a signature. No one was home and the driver called me. I didn't answer the call because I was in a meeting. He then sent me a text. After my meeting I called him and the guy went back to my house to drop off my package. I thought that was pretty cool.

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Opened the garage to go pickup my kid from school and FedEx is wheeling two big Whipple boxes up the driveway! WHIPPLE HAS LANDED!!!

I had zero notification that it even shipped, so glad I was home! Ordered the kit 11/16/2020.
Sponsored