Sponsored

The whipple wait

Jhalil101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Velocity Blue Mustang GT PP1
Opened the garage to go pickup my kid from school and FedEx is wheeling two big Whipple boxes up the driveway! WHIPPLE HAS LANDED!!!

I had zero notification that it even shipped, so glad I was home! Ordered the kit 11/16/2020.
Seriously jealous..
Sponsored

OP
OP
Vert

Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whipped 19 GT Premium
Opened the garage to go pickup my kid from school and FedEx is wheeling two big Whipple boxes up the driveway! WHIPPLE HAS LANDED!!!

I had zero notification that it even shipped, so glad I was home! Ordered the kit 11/16/2020.
Sweet, glad to hear. Mine should be within 2 weeks. Thanks for the info

Mantis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP

Who did you order from. Lethal assured me they would advise when shipped.

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
Who did you order from. Lethal assured me they would advise when shipped.
Ordered from Lethal. Going into my account on their website, the order status does not reflect that it has shipped.

Mantis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Ordered from Lethal. Going into my account on their website, the order status does not reflect that it has shipped.
Thanks bud. Exciting to know units are moving but upsetting no notification.

Sponsored

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
I popped open the supercharger box today. I know, I’m a bum, who waits days to look and drool at this stuff.

Good news is the Whipple blowers shipping now are the updated / tweaked Gen 5. You’ll notice there are two intercooler provisions on the passenger side compared to just one on the original Gen 5. Just wanted to share for those not aware. :thumbsup:

8EB0F88E-CBC5-49D5-ACA5-69A5613D20C1.jpeg

AZ_whippleS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
I popped open the supercharger box today. I know, I’m a bum, who waits days to look and drool at this stuff.

Good news is the Whipple blowers shipping now are the updated / tweaked Gen 5. You’ll notice there are two intercooler provisions on the passenger side compared to just one on the original Gen 5. Just wanted to share for those not aware. :thumbsup:

8EB0F88E-CBC5-49D5-ACA5-69A5613D20C1.jpeg
When you do the install do you think you could take a picture of the intake runners I heard they changed that a little as well, and would like to see what the difference is compared to mine.

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
When you do the install do you think you could take a picture of the intake runners I heard they changed that a little as well, and would like to see what the difference is compared to mine.
Thanks for the info, wasn’t aware there was other potential changes. I’m not doing the install, but I’ll see if I can grab some pics at some point.

AZ_whippleS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Douglas
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
Thanks for the info, wasn’t aware there was other potential changes. I’m not doing the install, but I’ll see if I can grab some pics at some point.
cool thanks

Sponsored

Mantis

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Anybody else receive theirs yet? Still waiting on mine. Today marks 10 weeks for me.

Jhalil101

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Velocity Blue Mustang GT PP1
Anybody else receive theirs yet? Still waiting on mine. Today marks 10 weeks for me.
Monday was 11 weeks for me, Lethal told me it should ship by the end of the week when I talked to them earlier.

J17GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT PP
They are probably working on the bulk of the Black Friday orders now. Lethal told me they sold like 60 Whipple kits themselves during the sale period.

OP
OP
Vert

Vert

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whipped 19 GT Premium
I'm still waiting here.
Sponsored