Sponsored

The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price list

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
These two screenshots from the video really convince me to buy two US taillights to replace the EU ones:

Ford changed from RED taillights, three bars and sequential for indicators to CLEAR taillights, one bar and blinking. And only two bars for braking.

I am sure someone will create a connector adapter for US taillights to be mounted on euro Mustangs, and then I will install a Raxiom taillight sequencer (didn't know of its existence until this thread) to make brake, hazard and lock/unlock lights sequential.

Is this not allowed in Europe? Having said that here a Mustang is a never-seen car, I highly doubt that police officers know something about that.
I am sure that if they stop me, they will only say "oh cool lights!" :D
Sponsored

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
These two screenshots from the video really convince me to buy two US taillights to replace the EU ones:

Ford changed from RED taillights, three bars and sequential for indicators to CLEAR taillights, one bar and blinking. And only two bars for braking.

I am sure someone will create a connector adapter for US taillights to be mounted on euro Mustangs, and then I will install a Raxiom taillight sequencer (didn't know of its existence until this thread) to make brake, hazard and lock/unlock lights sequential.

Is this not allowed in Europe? Having said that here a Mustang is a never-seen car, I highly doubt that police officers know something about that.
I am sure that if they stop me, they will only say "oh cool lights!" :D
Sound like Italy has way cooler cops than the UK...

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
"cooler" is too optimistic, but I don't want to be rude :D
Fact is, this will be an exotic car (never seen one around here) and I doubt they will be well prepared on how the indicator light should be..

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
"cooler" is too optimistic, but I don't want to be rude :D
Fact is, this will be an exotic car (never seen one around here) and I doubt they will be well prepared on how the indicator light should be..
That would mean Italian cops would be stupid compared to ours. They will fine you in a heartbeat here.

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
That would mean Italian cops would be stupid compared to ours. They will fine you in a heartbeat here.
If the dealers don't even have a clue, how would the coppers know! And btw why so much fuzz about those lights, do you see them while driving?

Sponsored

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
We won't see them, others will, making the car more special...

Have been driving with a US license plate in front without BE on my oldtimers for the past 30 years and have been stopped a couple of times by cops....Reaction : nice car !!

Not expecting other or much negative comment on the sequentials neither and will get them when a KIT is available...

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
If the dealers don't even have a clue, how would the coppers know! And btw why so much fuzz about those lights, do you see them while driving?
Dealers don't know what we'll get, coppers know what's legal or not. There is a 'slight' difference there. Sequential lights are illegal, period.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Well cops now the law and the law says whether sequential blinkers are allowed or not ... As well there is the EU periodic control of cars (every 2nd year?) where it will be checked up on ... I'm at peace with the lights we are getting - I may darken them a bit if laws allow...

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Sequential lights are allowed here in Italy. The only request (but it's only my speculation) is that the indicators should be amber.
It could be possible that these are both legal, but Ford wants to make a model that would fit all european countries at one time..

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Did anyone notice the CO2 emission increase on the automatic from 199 to 227g CO2/km in the new German brochure? Also an HP increase from 314 to 317hp. Any chance this will be German specs only or indeed the Euro specs?

Just checked the Belgian tax calculator and their seems to be an increase over there caused by the CO2 increase. (3672,59€ and the yearly 495,13€... uhum)

Sponsored

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
btw: we made it. 1000 replies in this thread

good luck for the next thousand...

deep south

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB auto convertible & Citroen C3
The UK price list has always had 179/228 for manual and 184/229 for the convertible.
Our car tax takes a big hit at 225.... Ouch. But not as much as NL!

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang

WILDB

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Will
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT convertible Oxford White
Confirmed, front fogs are the DRLs, not the little square must be the parking (side) lights.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Still don't understand what is wrong with using the tri bars - however we're mostly driving with all lights on at all times up here so ...
Sponsored