Sponsored

The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price list

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
Did anyone notice the CO2 emission increase on the automatic from 199 to 227g CO2/km in the new German brochure? Also an HP increase from 314 to 317hp. Any chance this will be German specs only or indeed the Euro specs?

Just checked the Belgian tax calculator and their seems to be an increase over there caused by the CO2 increase. (3672,59€ and the yearly 495,13€... uhum)
That's odd, it's been saying 228 on the German configurator from day 1.

Here in NL they changed it from 228 to 225 end of Fubruary. I suspect this was done on purpose to get the total price for the EB automatic just under 70.000 euro. Which is still retarded of course. Unfortunately Ford NL can't do anything about it, it's the state that dictates the CO2 taxing on cars. And Ford Europe that screwed up ROYALLY with this off the scale emission value compared to the manual. It cost them my sale and I'm sure various others as well.
Sponsored

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
Still don't understand what is wrong with using the tri bars - however we're mostly driving with all lights on at all times up here so ...
As per other thread: Some bozo on the Ford live chat today alledgedly 'confirmed' the front tri bars will be disabled completely. :frusty:

CruiserT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 (2021), 428 CobraJet (1967)
The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price...

Check the Advanced Feature section of this new document (dated 04/2015):
http://mustang.fordmedia.eu/factsheets/mustang_under_the_skin_EU.pdf
showing a few features that have not yet communicated for the EU version, such as:

• Blind spot information system – helps detect vehicles in blind spots
• Cross Traffic Alert – warns drivers reversing out of a parking space of vehicles that may soon be crossing behind
• Auto headlamps – automatically respond to light conditions
• Adaptive Cruise Control – enables drivers to maintain a set distance from the vehicle ahead
• Forward Alert – warns drivers if they are travelling
too close to the vehicle in front

croyde

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW E36 323
I'd be wary as I saw another document with specs for Europe but it had the disclaimer that not all options were for the export market.

Still waiting........

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
This car is getting better by the day !! :first:

These features are worth a couple of extra days waiting !!! :thumbsup:

Sponsored

deep south

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB auto convertible & Citroen C3
I wonder if that list of "advanced features" is correct? Good news it is as only the auto headlamps have been listing before.... Hopefully we will soon get a detailed spec sheet.

RMS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ronny
Vehicle(s)
Mustang 2015 EB, custom pack
This car is getting better by the day !!

These features are worth a couple of extra days waiting !!! :thumbsup:
Indeed, it's getting better day by day, BLIS, ACC are included, Shadow black as 2016 color already included....

Hopefully we get our production dates now very soon.

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
@CruiserT: thanks SO much for this document!! It really give us back hope to have BLIS, ACC and alla related features!
And it does not reports in any page disclaimers to warn about something could miss from the final version.. and the file is called _EU so yeah!!

So at the end we will get all of the US optional features? What's missing, apart memory seats that I can't found in that brochure?

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
@CruiserT: thanks SO much for this document!! It really give us back hope to have BLIS, ACC and alla related features!
And it does not reports in any page disclaimers to warn about something could miss from the final version.. and the file is called _EU so yeah!!

So at the end we will get all of the US optional features? What's missing, apart memory seats that I can't found in that brochure?
Chat confirmed that the memory seats are not available in any EU version... and the images in the new German brochure from last week was again a time rush so they had to use US images again.

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Thanks @Notes, it's a pity since I really like that feature but ok.. I can live without it if we will have BLIS ACC cross traffic alert and so on!
Man it will be a great car even more! :headbang: :first: :ford:

Sponsored

Ferdelance

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Gianluca
Vehicle(s)
Peugeot
Check the Advanced Feature section of this new document (dated 04/2015):
http://mustang.fordmedia.eu/factsheets/mustang_under_the_skin_EU.pdf
showing a few features that have not yet communicated for the EU version, such as:

• Blind spot information system – helps detect vehicles in blind spots
• Cross Traffic Alert – warns drivers reversing out of a parking space of vehicles that may soon be crossing behind
• Auto headlamps – automatically respond to light conditions
• Adaptive Cruise Control – enables drivers to maintain a set distance from the vehicle ahead
• Forward Alert – warns drivers if they are travelling
too close to the vehicle in front
Finally good news !!
just bad to know we are going to have useless front tri bar lights. :(

CruiserT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach 1 (2021), 428 CobraJet (1967)
The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price...

Chat confirmed that the memory seats are not available in any EU version... and the images in the new German brochure from last week was again a time rush so they had to use US images again.

Very strange - in the German brochure also the text says memory seats are in (as an option).

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Very strange - in the German brochure also the text says memory seats are in (as an option).
Yes, I read that too. But we had only few options to choose, and that wasn't present. The custom pack includes everything (excluding tatcham alarm) so if they decide to add, we should have it with the pack.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
As per other thread: Some bozo on the Ford live chat today alledgedly 'confirmed' the front tri bars will be disabled completely. :frusty:
If you check out the Euro movies

http://mustang.fordmedia.eu/enhanced.htm

you'll see the TRi-bars on with regular lights. Better than off but we all prefer the DRL function...Let's wait for a softmod or add on kit...

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
Thanks @Notes, it's a pity since I really like that feature but ok.. I can live without it if we will have BLIS ACC cross traffic alert and so on!
Man it will be a great car even more! :headbang: :first: :ford:
Still wondering if it would be possible to install this feature with these spare import parts http://www.fordparts.com/Commerce/C...mo=Mustang&initSearch=1&keyword=memory#Search. The wiring and programming will be another issue I guess as I doubt the wiring will be in place.

Anyway, quite silly to find out they have cut corners on this feature!
Sponsored