Sponsored

The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price list

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
I read on some other thread that Ford, to save every cent, did not install any unneeded wiring for features not chosen with the car. So probably it would be too difficult place the needed wiring. Another big issue will be the software, since some function of the memory seats is controlled by the central display (like the easy exit)
Sponsored

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
If you check out the Euro movies

http://mustang.fordmedia.eu/enhanced.htm

you'll see the TRi-bars on with regular lights. Better than off but we all prefer the DRL function...Let's wait for a softmod or add on kit...
Oh there are more videos in that page! I think there was only the two already posted!
The guy that is explaining features, Jan Herzog, should be the one that chat-confirmed the drls in fog lights..

Notes

Moustang
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BLACK S550 EB/AT/PP/EU
I read on some other thread that Ford, to save every cent, did not install any unneeded wiring for features not chosen with the car. So probably it would be too difficult place the needed wiring. Another big issue will be the software, since some function of the memory seats is controlled by the central display (like the easy exit)
The first dealer I talked to mentioned an estimate of +-1500€ to get it done knowing it would only cost about 150usd on parts, so I was like ok nevermind!

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
The first dealer I talked to mentioned an estimate of +-1500€ to get it done knowing it would only cost about 150usd on parts, so I was like ok nevermind!
:eyebulge: :crazy: Some dealer is too money-hungry..
If a way to put it there exists, internet and this forum will know better than any dealer :D

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
What other thread? And memory seats are listed in Norwegian brochure too - didn't scan it for small print yet though...

Sponsored

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
I hope to have it!!
Can't remember the exact thread, could be one speaking of installing the central dash gauges in a model without that.

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
The memory seats are not really the most important in my opinion... because for sure more than 75% of the drivers will be the "main drivers"... and so only once in 2 months or more you will need to adjust the seat.. so I think that ppl have 2 minutes to adjust the seat :)

the fascinating information is really the info from CruiserT and also the nice mirrors! Power folding and that nice mustang projected on the ground! :D:D

I really love this car! :headbang:

And guys, it was not metioned a lot of times.. the tri-bars have no lights... they are only the reflection of the regular lights! :)

I'm really thinking to have the regular lights always on and hope that I can turn off the fog lights/DRL. :)

Sadly there will not be much cars here in switzerland... it seems that there will be only 200... and my dealer think that it will take "some" (I think a lot) time to have the car here... :(
My german colleagues already have a lot of cars built and ready for delivery... they are really lucky!

Well, hope ist the last dieing. :cheers:

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
For me memory seats would be really useful.. in my family we have two cars in the garage, but it's not like the american ones with the two cars side by side, but one behind the other.
My car is the outer one because I'm always moving :) but 3-4 times a week my parents needs to take the other car and they should drive mine out on the driveway... and since I'm 187 cm and them obviously not, everytime they need to move all the way forward the seat, leaving it in this position!

However I will take comfort from BLIS, ACC and so on!

The front tri-bar DO have its own lights in US. Only we in Europe will not have it lit for some silly regulation approval issue :confused: :tsk:

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
okay.... that's a point.. but you have to admit that it's really a special situation :)

yea I was referring to the europe one... it's really sad what they have done to the DRL... :( I think it's the only minus point of the car, but everythig else is perfect! :D

So much extras for the money... unbelivable...

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
We only need that all the electronics is still there.. then we will find a solution ;)

Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
They'll probably cut the electronics and wiring to save a few bucks - time to order spares from the US if someone can convince the electronics to play along ;)

According to a recent press release from Ford there are 2200 cars ordered and they expect delivery in July for Europe.

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
I really hope that one of that 2200 is mine :D lol

let's see how the car is and then we can think of :p

MoZ

MoZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
S550 Mustang GT
My current car has up to 3 storable seat positions for both the driver and passanger and can't say I have used them once..

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Seat memory is key related in my Volvo, there are 3 mem buttons to push on (if same key is used) but no need for them as each key sends a different signal. On holiday where you'll probably only take 1 key with you these mem-buttons are usefull. This is how it should be if they integrate it in the Stang. :thumbsup:

And, let's stay optimistic....this seat memory module will be in, can't imagine why not with all the other things they are putting in this beautiful car ! and we'll find a way to get these small DRL's off and the Tri-bar on ! :headbang:

Sponsored