Sponsored

The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price list

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
The front sensors are back, at least in Italy on a more or less reliable pricelist ??
Still don't believe they will be available, except as non-Ford, option
Sponsored

deep south

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB auto convertible & Citroen C3
The Ford UK site also has a (slightly) updated price list; no specification changes, only a minor price adjustment for UK car tax changes, and they have removed the line about "The 1st Mustang deliveries are not scheduled until Q4 2015." - no dates at all now...

Ericc B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Various Mustang GTs
The color of the standard EcoBoost star wheels on the first page of this price list is wrong.

Well actually it is right, because they are not that hideous black :D

Unfortuantely the real cars get the black ones. So many new Mustangs will look cheap :(

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
20" wheels on convertible...No price listed...wonder if you'll be able to order these...

Pichon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ex Mustang 2015 GT, 2020 Explorer ST-Line,2021 TM3
I've found an interesting thing on internet, a test drive in a german revue, Autobild.

But shame on me, my german is too far, and i don't understand all the contents...

By the way, the important thing is that it seems to be a real euro-specs Mustang GT with premium package, and we can see the rims, and both interior and exterior, for those who wants to confirm chrome accents, dashboard, etc...

Attachments

Sponsored

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Good spot Pichon!
It really seems the first euro-spec real car: big wing mirrors, orange side markers, clear tail lights and the crome accents around side windows.
Only thing I can see in interior is the lack of memory seats buttons, as we already know that we won't have that feature.

eca77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Qashqai (Bone stock with child seats)
And the article was written in a positive note for the Mustang. They only had cons for the gearing of the transmission and the fuel economy. But overall the author wrote that he thought it is a great car and has come a long way. It also got a lot of attention wherever he went.

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Not the DRL's we would all love to have !! Tri-Bar OFF,:paddle::paddle::paddle:

eca77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
me too, maybe they just aren't bright enough for European standards...

Tommy556

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I4
There is a new brochure on the german Ford site. The Ecoboost's power has been raised from 314 to 317 horsepower. That's great news. Maybe the european version will really get a different setup.

Sponsored

eca77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That would be great if they were as conservative as German companies with HP ratings 317 hp is often different than in an American car. But I won't lose hope. Maybe they are using a different tune that makes more power than the US spec cars to compete better in Europe.

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
There is a new brochure on the german Ford site. The Ecoboost's power has been raised from 314 to 317 horsepower. That's great news. Maybe the european version will really get a different setup.

the new brochure has some beautiful Renderings (still no photography)
here are 2 :coolphotos: of Silvy (THAT IS WHAT i will call my INGOT SILVER GT Fastback Automatic Premium Pack )

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Looks like i was absolutely right to choose Ingot Silver with that Premium Pack (Chrome Window Surroundings, silver 19 Inch Performance wheels, satnav, heated and cooled seats....)

this curvy Beauty Looks so tempting...

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Thanks, I've updated links in first post.
3 more hp means +40 eur on italian luxury tax.. 960 eur instead of 920 :crazy:

here are 2 :coolphotos: of Silvy (THAT IS WHAT i will call my INGOT SILVER GT Fastback Automatic Premium Pack )

Looks like i was absolutely right to choose Ingot Silver with that Premium Pack (Chrome Window Surroundings, silver 19 Inch Performance wheels, satnav, heated and cooled seats....)

It could also be real photos since the magazine posted few messages ago had a real euro-spec car to test..

@mclane: still seems to an aston martin :) didn't like it with all that silver :amen:

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase

Finally some good pictures on the 'right' bright silver wheels !!
Love it ! .....Still no production date....:shrug:

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks, I've updated links in first post.
3 more hp means +40 eur on italian luxury tax.. 960 eur instead of 920 :crazy:

my Ford Ranger Limited Pick up Automatic has the same Transmission 6R80 the Mustang has. And if you order the Ranger Pick-up with Manual Transmission, you get the same mt82 the Mustang has.:cheers:

why am i telling you this: the ranger pick up Comes with a 2.2 litre Turbo diesel with 150hp, so swap engines and you will save a lot :frusty::frusty::frusty:

:lol::lol::lol:
Sponsored