Sponsored

The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price list

Lord Thunder

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Erwin
Vehicle(s)
2015 RR GT Mustang
:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
Looks like i was absolutely right to choose Ingot Silver with that Premium Pack (Chrome Window Surroundings, silver 19 Inch Performance wheels, satnav, heated and cooled seats....)

this curvy Beauty Looks so tempting...
I still think DIB will be an amazing combo with the silver as well. :D
Sponsored

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I still think DIB will be an amazing combo with the silver as well. :D
yes: dark blue with Chrome wheels and Chrome trim look beautiful (my chrysler 300C hemi is that way) in the beginning i wanted my Mustang to be a dip vert, but with a beige top and beige seats). no beige top, no vert. the Fastback Comes with Chrome window surroundings, but you only get black premium seats with the euro premium pack. i you want beige seats, you will not get the Chrome...
this made me choose Ingot with epp (euro premium pack)

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Salesman emailed me the Norwegian PDF brochure - was a new one just released on Friday ... Though as I'm reinstalling my computer I haven't yet gotten acrobat reader on it so I've been unable to study it thoroughly ...

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
The color of the standard EcoBoost star wheels on the first page of this price list is wrong.

Well actually it is right, because they are not that hideous black :D

Unfortuantely the real cars get the black ones. So many new Mustangs will look cheap :(

I take it you are not a fan of black wheels Ericc? They've grown on me - looks killer on a yellow convertible with the black roof and blacked out rears ;) - though I went for the custom pack...

Monty

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 EB
I take it you are not a fan of black wheels Ericc? They've grown on me - looks killer on a yellow convertible with the black roof and blacked out rears ;) - though I went for the custom pack...
Grown on me too. Didn't like black wheels for years, but now I've eventually come around to being a fan. I've told myself that they'll hide the dirt better than silver, but knowing my luck the opposite will be true. I know matte black wheels are good, but anyone with gloss balck wheels already? Hides the dirt?

Sponsored

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
I've found an interesting thing on internet, a test drive in a german revue, Autobild.

But shame on me, my german is too far, and i don't understand all the contents...

By the way, the important thing is that it seems to be a real euro-specs Mustang GT with premium package, and we can see the rims, and both interior and exterior, for those who wants to confirm chrome accents, dashboard, etc...
THANKS SO MUCH for posting this.

Gives me a good look at what Guard Green + Luster Nickel combo looks like. Its fantastic, exactly what i'm after! Cheers

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Ecoboost Race Red
I've read now the brochure and we all will get the inside and outside (Mustang logo on the floor) in all models? :) If yes, that would be great! but this wait is killing me... and that the salesman does not know anything about the prduction/delivery... :shrug: yesterday he told me that mine will be produced late Q4....

I was just :crazy: I think he really does not know it... lol

let's hope that they ship the mustangs asap :p

Last edited:
OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
Did someone noticed this???

Those are the memory seat buttons!

I know that all images could be photoshopped, but these brochure is new and replaced the old one, so I hope they pay more attention on details.
It is also sure it represents an euro spec model: you can see the bigger wing mirror, the tachometer in kmh and the navigation screen with a german address. You can see it better on page 19:

Same on page 27:

Memory seat buttons, temperature in celsius degrees and navigation directions for a german address, clearly visible on page 28:

It's only a game of guessing, but I will be really happy if we will have the memory seat function!

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
I've read now the brochure and we all will get the inside and outside (Mustang logo on the floor) in all models? :) If yes, that would be great! but this wait is killing me... and that the salesman does not know anything about the prduction/delivery... :shrug: yesterday he told me that mine will be produced late Q4....

I was just :crazy: I think he really does not know it... lol

let's hope that they ship the mustangs asap :p
Do you mean the pony projection logo from the bottom of the wing mirrors? Yes, it's standard for all Mustang (at least the euro spec ones) :D

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
as I understood the memory seats will be available for the Premium pack only :)

Sponsored

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! :D that's so great!!! :p

I was thinking to get the premium pack just because of that! ahahah

but so It's not needed and I'm more happy! :D

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
as I understood the memory seats will be available for the Premium pack only :)
Premium pack (Custom - euro - pack) includes heated and cooled seats. We had no clue of memory seats until now.

deep south

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang EB auto convertible & Citroen C3
The UK price list has as standard: "6-way power adjustable front seats, driver's seat with power lumbar adjust"

No mention of memory...

The UK custom pack states:
"enhanced audio system, climate controlled seats, reverse parking sensors, 19" alloy wheels in Lustre Nickel and chrome side window surrounds on Fastback models"

so do you think UK specs may be different to Europe, or is this Ford again just not knowing the details themselves?

vieirinha33

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
André
Vehicle(s)
Here you can see it from the german presentation paper.
But it's also not present in the german pricelist... really strange...

Let's see if it comes or not with the custom pack xD anyway I don't have custom pack... but it's for the guys that have it :D

Last edited:

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Hm, it's still only 314HP (231kW @ 5500) in the Norwegian brochure...

It does have the same text with regards to memory function of seats though the picture on page 13 (pdf 8) show no memory seat buttons on the passenger side atleast... (not that I'm bothered :D)

Funny enough, the convertible is a BEAST at 199.4cm height ;)

Would've loved a hi-res version of this brochure... maybe I'll get one in paper... in November :D
Sponsored