Sponsored

The Wait Is Over: Ford Euro sites finally updated with Configurator and price list

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
isn't it a horrible experience - have to wait for Mustang till 2016? :)
At least it's Mc Lane's own choice.

I'm waiting since 4 dec 2013 ! The day they announced the 2015 in USA...:frusty:
Lucky me I have my RED friend to drive with....

But horrible is definitely the right word!
Sponsored

bkapust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Ruby Red
I'm waiting since 4 dec 2013 ! The day they announced the 2015 in USA...:frusty:
Me too, i know how You feel ;) But there is hope we will get our car in june :) So we will have all summer to enjoy them :p

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Me too, i know how You feel ;) But there is hope we will get our car in june :) So we will have all summer to enjoy them :p
Seeing is believing especially when I see USA users posting waiting times of +1 month after production...just to get a release on their car by Ford...:brokenheart:

Last edited:

mc lane

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT PP AT, '05 Chrysler 300 C, '18 Navara Twin Turbo
Vehicle Showcase
isn't it a horrible experience - have to wait for Mustang till 2016? :)
:cheers: before Silvy will find her way to her new home in may 2016 i will enjoy my Zetty TwinTurbo 6MT (with top-torque from 1300-5000rpm)
0-60mph in 4.9 sec without any traction Problems

but i have to admit

i am already dreaming of and waiting for Silvy:thumbsup:

UNtamed67

Silver Shadow
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A couple...
Vehicle Showcase
Just came back from a sunny evening 'Vert trip with my '66. 2km's from home I ran into this car !!!!!

Nice V6 parked their for 2 weeks as the owner (US soldier) got back to US for a couple of weeks. His dad in law saw me (heart the V8 :headbang:) and gave me the key ! (not to drive but to sit in it and start the engine) V6 sounds nice as well. Opened the hood and the engine looks impressive !

Sequential lights are great...need these !!

Keep on dreaming....

Last edited:

Sponsored

bkapust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Ruby Red
for me bigest minus if EU version (vs. US vesrion) is aluminium interior. I realy need this cool looking shapes:

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Anyone have any idea if the shaker/sync2 will support DAB+ in Europe? 'We' are turning off all FM broadcasts in 2017 :/

Apparently they think that since people are now streaming radio on their PC that they won't need FM in their cars...

bkapust

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Ruby Red
Anyone have any idea if the shaker/sync2 will support DAB+ in Europe? 'We' are turning off all FM broadcasts in 2017 :/

Apparently they think that since people are now streaming radio on their PC that they won't need FM in their cars...
Yes, there will be digital radio but no satelite radio.

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
No satellite providers up here anyways... Don't really need radio but would be a shame if the shaker was outdated by 2017 :)

eca77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Qashqai (Bone stock with child seats)
I was very pleased with the announcement of the new Mustang, even more so when I found out that it would be sold in Europe. I am glad that for me my 50th anniversary Mustang will be the 2017 model year (I used to have a 1967 Coupe) so that everything is better defined as to what will be sold here and what will be different from the US spec vehicles. I am mostly hoping for the 10 speed automatic for the EB mustang in 2017, and lower emissions because of it. Also the ACC is something I have been wanting for a long time (hoping they offer it by then) .
Of course, none of the things are a deal breaker, just nice to haves that will make it a nicer car to drive.
I really like the chrome accents around the windows, makes a big difference in the looks of the car. Makes me glad to be in Europe to be able to get it without having to purchase the anniversary edition.

Sponsored

gojensen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 Ecoboost 'vert
Would love ACC (though never use it :D) and a better automatic (for a hope of lower emissions - but it probably wouldn't change the cost)... but I want a Mustang NOW more... or actually I wanted one back in '12 but well...

Was dead set on importing a 2013 convertible, but things wasn't working out for me with regards to titling and licensing etc. in the US. And then the rumours began... S550 is coming :)

And now the waiting game has begun... again...

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano
Vehicle(s)
Mustang EcoBoost MT Race Red EURO - NO MORE
In 2017 you will begin to hear rumors of 7th generation.. so waiting never ends :)

eca77

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Qashqai (Bone stock with child seats)
I won't wait forever, and like I said, it is my 50 year anniversary for the Mustang. That is how I sold it to my wife at least... Either wait 10 more years for another '67 or get the new one sooner... (shh, I can always get the classic car later too ).

G RUSH

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 V8 GT
I won't wait forever, and like I said, it is my 50 year anniversary for the Mustang. That is how I sold it to my wife at least... Either wait 10 more years for another '67 or get the new one sooner... (shh, I can always get the classic car later too ��).
Number of Mustangs owned = N

Number of Mustangs desired = N + 1

No exceptions :cheers:

OP
OP
papinist

papinist

The Italian Pony
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Stefano