Nardly

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
Isn't this old news? I thought they already voted on it.

This concern come up months ago
The Mustang Club of America posted this on it's Facebook page, this was the first I heard of it. So what was the outcome?

Ewheels

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Eric
Vehicle(s)
2018 GT PP1, 2020 Explorer, 2023 F150
Vehicle Showcase
The Mustang Club of America posted this on it's Facebook page, this was the first I heard of it. So what was the outcome?
That makes sense. MCA doesn't care about track days or racing. No surprise they are late to the game.

As for outcome, I want to say the car folks won but don't quote me on that.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Nardly

Nardly

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bernard
Vehicle(s)
21 Mach 1 Twister Orange M2425 Chassis
No, it's not over.

Our voices have been heard! After receiving more than one million letters from enthusiasts like you, the Recognizing the Protection of Motorsports Act (RPM Act) has been reintroduced in the U.S. House of Representatives in the 2021-2022 session of Congress!

The RPM Act must be enacted into law to guarantee your right to modify street cars, trucks, and motorcycles into dedicated race vehicles, and ensure that industry can offer parts that enable racers to compete.

Now is not the time to take our feet off the gas. Even if you’ve previously contacted your lawmakers about the RPM Act, we need your voice once again now that the bill has officially returned for consideration in 2021! Tell your U.S. Representative to do their part to finally save racing from government threat by supporting and passing the RPM Act, H.R. 3281, into law this year.