Sponsored

The Down and Dirty ADM Thread

GT P-TREE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
I would say is surprising, but unfortunately, it's not. Wow though, above and beyond to be abrasive.
Sponsored

chrsschb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 WRX
Have a lead on a CO GT350 with TP, Roof, Stripes. Dealer is asking ADM on a previously MSRP deal. I assume it's 5K no idea. I'll forward your information if you want. Car is produced and in Florida on a rail car. So if you're out of state keep transport in mind.

FPCV8YO

Rode Hard & Put Away Wet
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 350Z GT Roadster
Ironically this popped up just a bit ago. Local dealer and salesman. Could possibly be in the running for douche bag of the year.
Should have just said no riffraff, whales only.

bdub85

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bobby
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Package Shadow Black
Ironically this popped up just a bit ago. Local dealer and salesman. Could possibly be in the running for douche bag of the year.
lol what a douche. it's a ~60k car. not a damn ferrari or something.

PP0001

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 CTR LE (126 & 581)
I called him earlier today as I wanted to see where this car was for pricing?

He was very cordial and nothing like what was listed on the ad and said very politely that his dealership is asking $15,000 over MSRP and mentioned that without hesitation.

As polite as he was to me I reciprocated and told him in a very nice way and asked him if he knew anything about these new GT350 cars and he admitted he had no idea what these cars were all about.

Once I understood that he had no idea of what he was selling I told him what I thought of their $15K ADM and told him that I just put a $10K deposit down on a 2017 GT350R at MSRP after which time the line went silent for about 10 seconds and he really did not know what to say.

Just another unfortunate example of ownership at a Ford dealer that has no idea and this guy was obviously just the lamb that was going to take the heat from an informed enthusiast.

:cheers:

Sponsored

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
I called him earlier today as I wanted to see where this car was for pricing?

He was very cordial and nothing like what was listed on the ad and said very politely that his dealership is asking $15,000 over MSRP and mentioned that without hesitation.

As polite as he was to me I reciprocated and told him in a very nice way and asked him if he knew anything about these new GT350 cars and he admitted he had no idea what these cars were all about.

Once I understood that he had no idea of what he was selling I told him what I thought of their $15K ADM and told him that I just put a $10K deposit down on a 2017 GT350R at MSRP after which time the line went silent for about 10 seconds and he really did not know what to say.

Just another unfortunate example of ownership at a Ford dealer that has no idea and this guy was obviously just the lamb that was going to take the heat from an informed enthusiast.

:cheers:
Glad you did.. he was definitely talking out of his ass there.

A local dealer here got 6 allocations and sold all at msrp. They are keeping their R as the owner sold his 2015 350 for 10k over which I think was fair. That local dealer is less than 20 minutes from Carriage Ford.

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 13 GT Vert, 15 GT, 12 535i, 16 F type R
It's strange. I live one state away and have located not one but two deals at msrp. As recent as 3/4/16. It wouldn't surprise me to see gm dealers do the same adm with the zl1 etc. They did with the z06 atleast around here.. now the opposite is happening.
Pass it along if your not buying. I spend each day on the phone and emailing. Lowest today was 7k over. PM me, it would be appreciated.

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 13 GT Vert, 15 GT, 12 535i, 16 F type R
Very sorry to hear after buying 5 Ford vehicles over the last 7 years that no one is working with you.

Did you buy all 5 vehicles from the same dealership and if so it is hard for me to imagine how they cannot work out a reason price for you on one of these GT350 cars.

I personally have purchased a lot of new vehicles (too many to mention) from Ford over many years with pretty much all of them being high performance cars except for my wife's vehicles and my one main dealership cannot do enough for me and suggest that your dealership would do the same for you.

I understand your frustration and would hope that you would stay with the Blue Oval brand especially since you and I both know that these new GT350's are a much better car than the Camaro even with all of their improvements.

The GT350R did not win the 2016 R&T Performance Car of the Year by accident with the Camaro's no where in sight.

Good luck and I hope everything works out for you!

:ford:
No deal. "Too rare". They had one allocation.

Westfalia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Westfalia Camper
I believe considering production ends in a touch over 2 months.
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sponsored

Westfalia

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1965 Westfalia Camper
Yes I am aware I had a msrp allocation for a 16 and 17. The fact is the production run for the 16 is almost over and the prices are still strong especially for the track package cars which are still extremely low production when compared to the track package cars. So doubt you'll see many at msrp any time soon and if you do it'll likely be a base or tech. As far as 17 it'll likely be the end of the road and nobody has any allocation info or realistic guess as to production. 10k is still a pretty limited run for a vehicle when you start comparing production numbers of other 50-60k dollar performance vehicles. Bottom line is the ADM is still there and it'll be back for 2017 I'd bank on that.

There will be no "base" or "tech" cars in '17. All will be in essence "track" pack cars. Options of electronics or convenience. If it helps you feel better about being overcharge to think production is over, that's cool, but completely wrong. Don't make up ridiculous assumptions and try to spread them here.

Donkey

Large member
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
There will be no "base" or "tech" cars in '17. All will be in essence "track" pack cars. Options of electronics or convenience. If it helps you feel better about being overcharge to think production is over, that's cool, but completely wrong. Don't make up ridiculous assumptions and try to spread them here.
I haven't assumed anything, read all of my posts.

2016 production will be over in first of June according to Ford's production schedules.. so production is in fact in full swing. I ordered my car on the deadline for 2016 orders 3/4/16 and paid msrp. I also have the first allocation at a local dealer for 2017 @ msrp. I am fully aware of all of the changes that were leaked on this very site. Out of everything I stated the only assumption made would be that production of the car will end after the 2017 model year. If it doesn't it's no big deal for me. It's not like I got stuck paying adm.

GT P-TREE

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT350 Track Pack
Latest words of wisdom from a saleman:

"We can order you a mustang and send it to shelby and it will have more HP and it will be more rare then a gt350 and might be cheaper as well
find out what mustang you want then we put you in touch with shelby to build it for your self with them and they will go over the different packages"

Now that would have been a good thread, The Salesman Quote Thread

OP
OP

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
The only thing he said that's not correct is the stuff about the price.

shelby_r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R, 67 GT350, 68 GT350 Con, 65 R Restomod