Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.KorumFord.com
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
11 GT500 Glass Roof Coupe
Yes MSRP has become a joke. With that said if you're offering $11k off a F150 maybe it's not priced right to begin with.
You're correct that the MSRP for a new F-150 is not right to begin with. MSRP isn't even close to real-life transaction prices. It all comes down to supply & demand. There are way too many new F-150's sitting on dealer lots because Ford insists on keeping it the #1 seller in the country, so big factory rebates and huge dealer discounts are necessary to keep them selling.
Sponsored

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
Seriously this thread has run its course. Every name has been called, explanation has been given, and examples given in 64 pages. Maybe we should start a thread of help locating dealers with the best ADMs that we've found for members that are still looking to purchase?
I see many threads asking or looking and even some finding MSRP, let's put them all in one place.

likeaboss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Corvette Z51
Seriously this thread has run its course. Every name has been called, explanation has been given, and examples given in 64 pages. Maybe we should start a thread of help locating dealers with the best ADMs that we've found for members that are still looking to purchase?
I see many threads asking or looking and even some finding MSRP, let's put them all in one place.
Agreed, we should have a thread for MSRP or less deals. I don't think we should be promoting any ADMs. The dealers can work for their own ADM.

AGGT350

AG Tech Black OTT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
AG2016
Soooooooooooo, now that we're done (maybe). Please keep us non GT350 owners updated if you see any deals out there. Like I have posted, I am just waiting to close on escrow so I can pull the trigger. I don't mind paying, at the most, 1-2K ADM since I know that i have to get the beast shipped out to Cali for another 1-2k. Thanks again!!

DarkL1ghtn1ng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Soooooooooooo, now that we're done (maybe). Please keep us non GT350 owners updated if you see any deals out there. Like I have posted, I am just waiting to close on escrow so I can pull the trigger. I don't mind paying, at the most, 1-2K ADM since I know that i have to get the beast shipped out to Cali for another 1-2k. Thanks again!!
This is me too. I close on my home May 13, after that I should be ready. I would pay at most $1k ADM to a local dealer since I would have to do shipping from another state, otherwise I am looking for MSRP. I have the time.

Sponsored

jwhite

jwhite
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
J. Brad
Vehicle(s)
15 Gt PP Roush SC'ed/16 GT 350 TrackPack 1970 Mach1
That's the thread I'd like to replace this with. Even if it's a high ADM or low or none at MSRP. Let's try and keep the members here know where the best deals, or worst,,, are at. I can tell you that up here in Northern Indiana most are around $7500, cheapest I've seen.

OP
OP

Spa2k

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You don’t want to know
Kill this thread??? Are you guys crazy? This is the most popular thread in the Shelby 350 GT section of M6G! :first:

Unfortunately.

DarkL1ghtn1ng

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby GT350
Oh I don't think we have to kill the thread - I mean, those poor dealers that are barely making ends meet selling cars feelings notwithstanding. :)

TxOilMoney

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
This is me too. I close on my home May 13, after that I should be ready. I would pay at most $1k ADM to a local dealer since I would have to do shipping from another state, otherwise I am looking for MSRP. I have the time.
You guys are exactly how I was 4 months ago. My funds actually cleared early, so I was able to influence myself into a situation where my rationalization skills were able to be deployed. Since I needed all the tax write-offs that I could find, I had a 2 minute discussion with myself on New Years Eve and that very day, at 5:30, I drove off with my new $4,500 tax deduction that only cost me $5,000 ADM. LOL. This was one time I was glad I listened to myself.
:D

Sponsored

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
R's aside, with 438 new GT350's listed on cars.com and the 2017 order banks already open, you have to believe that these dealers are going to start getting more aggressive at moving them out. There are some listed below MSRP - Might be BS and I haven't called or emailed any of them, but at the minimum they are trying to get someone's attention.

The novelty of having them on the showroom floor as marketing, might work with the biggest dealers with the biggest pockets, but it might start to get expensive for some of the smaller dealers.

Also, not sure, but it might hurt their 2017 allocation if they don't move the 2016's out soon. It seems the dealers who got extra allocations in 2016 were those that moved their allocations out early.

Just my two cents!

mattlqx

Driver
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
'22 Mach 1, '16 F-150, '14 Fiesta ST, '14 Audi A7
Also, not sure, but it might hurt their 2017 allocation if they don't move the 2016's out soon. It seems the dealers who got extra allocations in 2016 were those that moved their allocations out early.
GT350 allocations are based on sales of regular production Mustangs for the prior year and aren't impacted by existing GT350 inventory. Seems like Ford could hit the ADM dealers where it hurts by starting to take that into account but they don't seem to want to bite the larger dealers that this would affect.

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
GT350 allocations are based on sales of regular production Mustangs for the prior year and aren't impacted by existing GT350 inventory. Seems like Ford could hit the ADM dealers where it hurts by starting to take that into account but they don't seem to want to bite the larger dealers that this would affect.
True - though I thought they even base the allocations on sales of harder to sell models and high profit models.

Either way, I was mainly referencing the extra allocations. Seems like most that got a call from a dealer who received one had already moved out their existing units.

Again, just my two cents from what I have read.

racingandfishing

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
R's aside, with 438 new GT350's listed on cars.com and the 2017 order banks already open, you have to believe that these dealers are going to start getting more aggressive at moving them out. There are some listed below MSRP - Might be BS and I haven't called or emailed any of them, but at the minimum they are trying to get someone's attention.

The novelty of having them on the showroom floor as marketing, might work with the biggest dealers with the biggest pockets, but it might start to get expensive for some of the smaller dealers.

Just my two cents!
Case in point. See post #11.

http://www.mustang6g.com/forums/showthread.php?t=51927

Sawman70

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
03 Cobra, 13 GT Vert, 15 GT, 12 535i, 16 F type R
We have all seen your numerous posts regarding ADM's and certainly by now we understand your position so either move on to other topics of interest or even better just move onto another forum as your posts are getting very tiring and boring based on your repetitive position.

:cheers:
People quote me, I respond. It's a discussion. I was done posting and even posted I had said more than enough. Then you dig me up again posting something I already said about myself. :cheers:
Sponsored