OP
OP
DFB5.0

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Have you ever done the 10/1 Beadmaker to Dream Maker mixture so many online talk about? I haven't yet as I'm waiting to get through with most of the bottle of Dream Maker I have, because like you, I found it disappointing on its own.
The strange thing is, most people say they love Dream Maker, so you are the first I know of apart from me to say otherwise.

And yes, I have tried Clean Maker. I mixed my own, but P&S have done a limited edition run of the product.

Clean Maker "Jamie The Cleaner" – P & S Detail Products (psdetailproducts.com)

Clean Maker Recipe:
10 Parts Bead Maker
1 Part Dream Maker

And yes, it does make Dream Maker far more palatable. Slick and glossy as you would expect, just without the streaky finish. As much as anything, I'm using this as a way to rid myself of Dream Maker, however, I wouldn't necessarily but more Dream Maker to make Clean Maker.

IMG_0374.jpg
Sponsored

Evolvd

Instigator
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brian
Vehicle(s)
2021 Shelby GT500
The strange thing is, most people say they love Dream Maker, so you are the first I know of apart from me to say otherwise.

And yes, I have tried Clean Maker. I mixed my own, but P&S have done a limited edition run of the product.

Clean Maker Recipe:
10 Parts Bead Maker
1 Part Dream Maker

And yes, it does make Dream Maker far more palatable. Slick and glossy as you would expect, just without the streaky finish. As much as anything, I'm using this as a way to rid myself of Dream Maker, however, I wouldn't necessarily but more Dream Maker to make Clean Maker.

IMG_0374.jpg
I’ve been using CarPro Elixir and love it but I also have a bottle each of the dream/bead maker so I’m gonna mix them up too and see how I like it. Besides, I have a brand new IK 360 mini that’s begging for some fluids 🤣

vinny89gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
LaFlamaBlanca
Vehicle(s)
2023 Iconic Silver GT PP

Clean Maker Recipe:
10 Parts Bead Maker
1 Part Dream Maker

IMG_0374.jpg
Right on. I'll have to give it a shot once I get down to the bottom of the bottle of Dream Maker. Probably smells weird to have orange and watermelon scents mixed together.

OP
OP
DFB5.0

DFB5.0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT Fastback
Right on. I'll have to give it a shot once I get down to the bottom of the bottle of Dream Maker. Probably smells weird to have orange and watermelon scents mixed together.
Actually, despite the mix only containing 10% Dream Maker, the predominant scent is the watermelon from the Dream Maker. Go figure.
Sponsored