FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
I kind of regret selling my car once totaled. I had a hit run driver hit back of my car, it drove 100% straight everything, just caved in trunk area. they said 4k could buy it back. 20k miles, no other damage.

they totaled it, and I cashed out. but I could of sold the engine,. trans.. rear.. all the foundry wheels.. rubber.. all the interior.. gah. it was the premium 12 speaker system with auto sensing mirrors and all.

I assume I could of made more than 4k. every panel was mint in ruby red except the rear trunk hatch area. hell I drove it to the junkyard lol

I never realize how much parts went for after the fact. 1900 for a digital dash? I mean I see conversions but why are they so much! its one piece of car

Bit_the_Bullitt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Richard
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I kind of regret selling my car once totaled. I had a hit run driver hit back of my car, it drove 100% straight everything, just caved in trunk area. they said 4k could buy it back. 20k miles, no other damage.

they totaled it, and I cashed out. but I could of sold the engine,. trans.. rear.. all the foundry wheels.. rubber.. all the interior.. gah. it was the premium 12 speaker system with auto sensing mirrors and all.

I assume I could of made more than 4k. every panel was mint in ruby red except the rear trunk hatch area. hell I drove it to the junkyard lol

I never realize how much parts went for after the fact. 1900 for a digital dash? I mean I see conversions but why are they so much! its one piece of car
Yeah, you probably could have made money on selling each part, but storing the thing, ripping out part by part, storing those, etc.
But $1900 for a digital dash - GAG

Adamone92

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adam
Vehicle(s)
2018 mustang gt
Yeah, you probably could have made money on selling each part, but storing the thing, ripping out part by part, storing those, etc.
But $1900 for a digital dash - GAG
i told them there are sponsors on here that sell new complete kits for 2k plus a bit of a refund if you send them your old sccm. lol

Sponsored

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
Iā€™ll buy the invisible shift knob for $5.

mAkI

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Moiz
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I noticed the paint on my rear wheels some time ago seemed to have bubbles in it. While they're still under warranty and I haven't had the chance to take it in for that, I figured it'll be a good idea to see how much this guy will charge for these.... 2500 FOR USED REAR SET... Brand new from ford directly is 513 each or 1026 for set plus taxes....

XeninWorX

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
KC
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang
I noticed the paint on my rear wheels some time ago seemed to have bubbles in it. While they're still under warranty and I haven't had the chance to take it in for that, I figured it'll be a good idea to see how much this guy will charge for these.... 2500 FOR USED REAR SET... Brand new from ford directly is 513 each or 1026 for set plus taxes....
I was looking at an ad on Instagram about a crashed 07 GT500. Guy wanted $700 for the Brembo brakes. I bought a pair of the same Brembos for $400.
Sponsored