Not open for further replies.

NWFreerider

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lance
Vehicle(s)
2016 Silver GT PP
For selling me a tuner that is a fucking homework project. Sorry I'm not a Microsoft tech wizard and can't get this SCT X4 tuner to download anything. After two hours, I give up. Of course the CAI I just installed requires a tune....
Sponsored

CommyO

Is it a v8?
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 EB Premium PP
Try this.
[ame="[MEDIA=youtube]l5qU4BvRNBw[/MEDIA]"]

GT Nate

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ruby Red Mustang GT Premium
Did you contact Steeda first, or come here to bash? Steeda has always been great.

Maybe [MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION] can help you out, send him a PM.

Sponsored

Guarded GT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 Guard GT 5.0 A6 base
steeda is a good company. down load sct downloader make sure your car is stock and update your tuner.
Ya what he said........SCTx4 is pretty straight forward

BadGTR

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
15 GT Auto, 1400HP GTR
I switched from a Ngauge to a SCT tuner and this tuner has been finicky from the get go. Error codes all the time. Saying it needs a update, even though its current. A few weeks ago the tuner froze and would not do anything. Had to send it in on my dime, of which I over nighted it in hope to get it back sooner then later. SCT would not answer any of my emails when I got my ticket number from one of the actual techs. Took almost two weeks to get it back. First try after getting it back, it has a error code stating it needs a update. Of course it was up to date. Had to return the vehicle to stock before I could up load the newest tune file. Not impressed with SCT.

dubster99

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ingot Silver GT PP
I had probs with Windows Vista and the SCT, but SCT tech support remoted into my computer and fixed it. Upgraded to 7 and no issues. It's an SCT driver/windows issue, not Steeda. After that I've had zero issues.

16s550

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 GT M6 performance pack, whipple charged
Lol wow dude. Nothing to do with steeda. Maybe you should ask for help or contact support before you bash. More like it's sct problem. I have had nothing but world class customer service from David and steeda. It looks like some help has posted hope it works for you.

yellow05gt

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chris
Vehicle(s)
2015 Magnetic Metallic GT Premium
Haha this is pretty funny. Steeda has nothing to do with how computer illiterate you are. But I'm sure [MENTION=10893]David@Steeda[/MENTION] would be more than happy to help with anything he can. HE's always been a great help and stand behind what they sell.

Sponsored

jlstro3

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Josh
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT
My computer is windows 10 and my SCT wouldn't work by just plugging it in. I had to plug it in and in the device manager right click on the device and update the driver that way. Before that nothing would work, the sct updater said I had nothing plugged in. After that, smooth sailing.

Todd15Fastback

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Todd
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP Fastback
For selling me a tuner that is a fucking homework project. Sorry I'm not a Microsoft tech wizard and can't get this SCT X4 tuner to download anything. After two hours, I give up. Of course the CAI I just installed requires a tune....
Ummmmmmm......as others have said, this has nothing to do with Steeda. Nice try though in trying to ridicule them. The only issue here is you.

Best of luck, Chuck:lol::lol::lol::frusty:

David@Steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.steeda.com
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
Bolt-on, slammed S197
Not too sure what's going on here, but [MENTION=21505]NWFreerider[/MENTION] if you need some assistance you can always reach out to me. In most cases we can assist with SCT questions/troubleshooting although it's usually best to communicate with the manufacturer directly.

Roki187

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally
Vehicle(s)
15gt pp, 2jz s14, 7.5 Gti and a Ls430
Sct x4 is for sure a pain to use in the beginning especially using newer Windows but I think an apology is in order here.
Sponsored

Status
Not open for further replies.