Sync 3 Android Auto Waze Speed Limit is Gone

ucinn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT, 2012 V6
My work around stopped working out of no where yesterday so I just denys location access and hope that works! Thanks bro!
mine stopped working on the way home from work today..time to try the location access trick..lol
Sponsored

ucinn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT, 2012 V6
It's crazy, nothing was updated but the work around stopped working. Weird!
Same here, but I denied AA location services and it worked this morning although I started on Google maps. I didn't switch to GM before shutting down this morning, so we will see if it works with Waze as the startup on the way home. I just hope I don't screw anything up where it won't work in the Kia now...lol

Mondays

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Endura
The deny location access for Android Auto worked for me. Before Waze was going nuts and unusable. Denied AA location services, and now works better than ever! Thanks for the tip. Using sync 3 on a Ford Endura (Edge).

ucinn

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Robert
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT, 2012 V6
Same here, but I denied AA location services and it worked this morning although I started on Google maps. I didn't switch to GM before shutting down this morning, so we will see if it works with Waze as the startup on the way home. I just hope I don't screw anything up where it won't work in the Kia now...lol
Well, even with Waze starting out as the first thing to open is working and it still works in the Kia, so hopefully this was the answer.

Sponsored

JimC

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jim
Vehicle(s)
2019 EcoBoost performance package coupe
Weird, mine started acting up again this week. It was running fine, and I stopped somewhere so of course everything disconnects when you get out of the car. Got back in and plugged in the phone -- not Waze at all, wouldn't load and just a black screen. I knew where I was going so not a big deal. Then Waze would start up but nothing else would load, just the current map.

Plugged it back in later and suddenly Waze was working and giving routing but no speed again.