OP
OP
NLGT

NLGT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT PP
Still haven't ordered! Garage building is chewing up expendable cash.

Spoke to Steeda and seemed to find a good middle ground with the Comp springs. They only lower 0.75" of an inch, so I shouldn't need camber bolts or plates to maintain a decent alignment. Pluss I'll still get rid of some pof that wheel gap!

That puts the order list to:

- Steeda Comp Springs
- Steeda Fixed Shock/Strut Package
- Steeda Billet Shock Mounts
- Steeda IRS Subframe Braces

Coupled with the Steeda IRS Bushings & Alignment pins, this should really make the car feel a lot more tight, like Iit should be. Now all i have to do is get it on the way to me!

Thanks for all your help guys. It'll certainly be into the summer before I get my hands on this, as it has to be ordered from the states and then shipped to me. But whenever it eventually makes it's way on there, I'll post up some pictures along with my thoughts.

Here's a current shot before I put it away last year:

Sponsored

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Still haven't ordered! Garage building is chewing up expendable cash.

Spoke to Steeda and seemed to find a good middle ground with the Comp springs. They only lower 0.75" of an inch, so I shouldn't need camber bolts or plates to maintain a decent alignment. Pluss I'll still get rid of some pof that wheel gap!

That puts the order list to:

- Steeda Comp Springs
- Steeda Fixed Shock/Strut Package
- Steeda Billet Shock Mounts
- Steeda IRS Subframe Braces

Coupled with the Steeda IRS Bushings & Alignment pins, this should really make the car feel a lot more tight, like Iit should be. Now all i have to do is get it on the way to me!

Thanks for all your help guys. It'll certainly be into the summer before I get my hands on this, as it has to be ordered from the states and then shipped to me. But whenever it eventually makes it's way on there, I'll post up some pictures along with my thoughts.

Here's a current shot before I put it away last year:

We appreciate the feedback & definitely, let us know your feedback after install!

Congrats on the purchase!

TJ