Supercharger (I need info, NEWB)

Slopoke

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ed
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1 10R80
I paid $8300.00 for the Whipple Gen 5 Stage 2, 4.00" pulley, upgraded LTR. I self installed mine. I don't trust anyone to work on my cars, unless it's for warranty work, or something beyond my capabilities.
Sponsored

bluebeastsrt

Oh boy
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
BigD
Vehicle(s)
Ruby red 2019 GT Premium.
You guys all these supercharges and paid the 6-9k for them with install?
I was seriously considering it but I’m like now maybe my next move should be headers and a tune.
6 grand for the kit. Usually a grand to install a centri. Can’t beat a beefcake special as far as pricing.

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Just save up. Usually have great sales at certain times of the year. If you wanna do now. Do longtubes and e85. It’s a big difference. I did. But only lasted a couple months. Due to a whipple deal. Lol. Oops.

OP
OP

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
6 grand for the kit. Usually a grand to install a centri. Can’t beat a beefcake special as far as pricing.
Just save up. Usually have great sales at certain times of the year. If you wanna do now. Do longtubes and e85. It’s a big difference. I did. But only lasted a couple months. Due to a whipple deal. Lol. Oops.
I paid 4800ish for kit and BAP. 800 for install and 200 for tune since I was already a lund customer
true probably will. Where are you guys finding these prices?

Sponsored

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
I paid 4800ish for kit and BAP. 800 for install and 200 for tune since I was already a lund customer
4800 for p1sc and bap? That's a solid price. Even if you had to pay full price for your remote tune and device that's like 6500 out the door.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic
Sales are a good place to start beefcake and lethal performance normally have good deals around holidays
The Beefcake specials are great because they include injectors and BAP with plenty of upgrade options. The holiday sales are usually on complete kits but can range from 10-15 % off. Keep in mind most things outside of the complete kits will require custom tuning.

SolarFlare

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 CO GT
true probably will. Where are you guys finding these prices?
I was patient. A guy bought a kit that sat on his garage for a while and he decided he wanted to trade in for a Camaro, so I quickly threw him the cash. Brand new just open box.

4800 for p1sc and bap? That's a solid price. Even if you had to pay full price for your remote tune and device that's like 6500 out the door.
Yup. BAP I bought on the side for 300. Then I sold the DW95s that came with kit, sold my JLT and with that money I bought Id1000.

Sponsored

Jordanfmeyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
Vehicle Showcase
I was seriously considering it but I’m like now maybe my next move should be headers and a tune.
Blower is going to give you most for the money in my opinion. Costs more but you sure get what you pay for. Paid $7900 for complete P1X kit with canned tune and Nguage. Plus $1000 to install. So right at $8900. A little other info for you is I just took a 3 hour trip tonight and tracked my mpg. Averaged 27mpg. Blower increased my Gas mileage. Most people don’t care but it’s worth mentioning.

OP
OP

Mustang5ohMan

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
A
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP1
Blower is going to give you most for the money in my opinion. Costs more but you sure get what you pay for. Paid $7900 for complete P1X kit with canned tune and Nguage. Plus $1000 to install. So right at $8900. A little other info for you is I just took a 3 hour trip tonight and tracked my mpg. Averaged 27mpg. Blower increased my Gas mileage. Most people don’t care but it’s worth mentioning.
wonder what these cars feel like with a blower!

Jordanfmeyer

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jordan
Vehicle(s)
2017 Shelby gt350
Vehicle Showcase
wonder what these cars feel like with a blower!
It’s the same question I had before I put mine on as I have never experienced a blown car before. Let alone a supercharged gt350! It’s addicting though. Soon enough you find yourself wanting to turn it up. What I love about my kit is I can put another 200+ hp on with a few small upgrades. Lots of room to grow with the Procharger!

bahasad

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT Premium, 14 BMW F30 Stage 1
There’s two paths to this:
1) enjoy the car as is with bolt on power upgrades like tune + intake + headers + exhaust (I didn’t bother with headers on my car). This by itself should give you a healthy power gain that will keep you entertained for years and will cost a fraction of a supercharger system.
2) just get a supercharger from the onset.

I was in camp 1 for 3 years. I am happy with the power from it, I learned how to drive it, improved my capabilities. Now I got my supercharger.

all depends on who you are and what you’re comfort level is. Also the 18+ coyotes gain massive power from just basic bolt ons.

illtal

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Call around: I called Fathouse and they quoted me 1500 for install on a procharger gotta buy from them tho.
I have seen prices range from 1000 installed to 3000 installed not 8K$ installed. These kits are made to be bolt on, there is no reason for a shop to charge that much money
Livernois was selling whipples for 8k installed.
Sponsored