Subwoofer Setup with Golf Clubs

bpalmer753

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP
Hey fellow enthusiast. I recently purchased a used, 7k miles, 2019 GT PP. in love with the car, but doesn’t have the B&O. I want to add a subwoofer, but want room for 2 sets of golf clubs. Anyone have experience with a custom box and golf clubs? Or if anyone is in the NOVA area and has something for sale, let me know!
Sponsored

UserName

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 718 GT4
I use a Zenclosure box for the subs and have room for multiple sets of clubs still. The subs face forward in my setup with amps mounted on the back side of the box and in the spare tire well. I don’t have a pass through anymore, but can still fit a large suitcase in the trunk.

The Zenclosure boxes are semi-customizable for different sub airspace requirements, are really affordable, and are of great workmanship and materials for the price.

OP
OP
bpalmer753

bpalmer753

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP
I’ve heard good things about zenclosure boxes. Has anyone used this particular box before by them? It would allow for a pass through and golf clubs still I believe.
4CBFF488-1215-4A36-9E72-A51FA6BA7083.png

FreePenguin

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Donald
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang
Vehicle Showcase
jl stealth box. out of the way. barely takes any space

OP
OP
bpalmer753

bpalmer753

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT PP
jl stealth box. out of the way. barely takes any space
I've read other threads where people have trouble fitting clubs with the stealthbox. I do love how the stealthbox just tucks away though.
Sponsored