Stock 2021 Mach 1 vs Stock 2021 GT

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
And if the 22 MSRP is 15K more…. Whoops!
Sorry, Ford isn't that stupid. Besides, The S650 is due the following year. It will be interesting to see what that brings. In the interim, the monies made are back in my brokerage.
Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
No issue at all! Sad to see you sell the Mach 1 though
As with any car, it is a depreciating asset. I learned long ago never to get attached to either a woman or, a car. :party: If it has breasts or wheels, that causes trouble in the long run ............. Jus say'n. YMMV

Meatball

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 GT
if that was the case then we wouldn’t see this big difference in the dyno numbers
The trap speed for a standardized test by a respected (as much as they can be) car mag that corrects for weather conditions is more reliable than various different dynos on different days. The Bullitt has been tested a couple of times and also gets 115mph, at within 6 lbs of the same curb weight.

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
As with any car, it is a depreciating asset. I learned long ago never to get attached to either a woman or, a car. :party: If it has breasts or wheels, that causes trouble in the long run ............. Jus say'n. YMMV
My old man gave me similar advice when I was younger….if it flys, floats, or f***s, rent it.
Glad to see you’re looking forward to your next car. Hope it’s a mustang :like:

Sponsored

cactus_kid

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'21 GT (see sig)
My old man gave me similar advice when I was younger….if it flys, floats, or f***s, rent it.
Glad to see you’re looking forward to your next car. Hope it’s a mustang :like:
It will be. I've already contacted Zack. Both the Ranger and the Miata will go away. I will go back to owning one vehicle. The Ranger, even though new, no longer serves the purpose it was purchased for. The Miata is simply a stop gap now that medically I can no longer ride a motorcycle. Once Ford ramps up production at the end of summer I will order a 5.0 GT drop top to spec. Hoping Grabber Yellow is a '22 color.

WD Pro

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lime GT
Vehicle Showcase
And the issue is ? 🤔
No offence meant - just an observation :like:

I think you swap cars in the time it takes ford to build one and ship it to the UK ... lol

Cheers,

WD :like:

wilkinda65

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2020 Charger ScatPackWB
Yo
Spoken like a sucker who bought a Mach 1. As they say, a sucker born every minute.
You came into this post being a dick, what did you expect? The wing on the Saleen is hideous on the newer body style. You like your car, we like ours. We think YOU are the sucker. opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.

ChitownStang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1
Vehicle Showcase
Yo

You came into this post being a dick, what did you expect? The wing on the Saleen is hideous on the newer body style. You like your car, we like ours. We think YOU are the sucker. opinions are like assholes, everyone has one and they all stink.
One thing for sure is his people skills suck! Seems to have tunnel vision too.

GreenS550

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bob
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang GT Premium 2020 Explorer Limited
Anyone seen this dyno?

Very impressive numbers for sure!

Sponsored

Brazos609

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium PP Recaro
On order #1: Iconic Silver 2021 Mach 1 Premium, Tremec, Handling Package; confirmed March 22, current prod date Sept 27, (14) Ford rescheduling emails
On order #2: Iconic Silver 2021 Mach 1 Premium, Tremec, magnetic wheels; confirmed July 24, current prod date Nov 22, (5) Ford rescheduling emails
When I first saw this I assumed you were getting the HP to track and the non-HP to daily but then I saw your post saying you weren't going to be tracking. I have to ask, what's your plan for a pair of silver Mach 1s?

Atlas1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Audi S6, 2021 Mach 1 'M1985'
When I first saw this I assumed you were getting the HP to track and the non-HP to daily but then I saw your post saying you weren't going to be tracking. I have to ask, what's your plan for a pair of silver Mach 1s?
What’s @Mikepol2 plan with a pair of Mach 1’s? You mean other than be the coolest guy on this forum? :cwl:

Mikepol2

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mike
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mach 1, 2019 Ram 1500
What’s @Mikepol2 plan with a pair of Mach 1’s? You mean other than be the coolest guy on this forum? :cwl:
I’m not even the coolest guy in the room when I’m alone. 😂

It appeared that the handling package was causing production delays so I ordered one without it and will keep whichever one arrives first. Some lucky person will get the other with a much shorter wait than if they ordered it themself.

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Yep, then you will also need the Mach 1 name plate, coolers, sub frames, etc…
PP2 car has the the subframes and same suspension just no coolers and the trans.
Sponsored