Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Hello All:

We just recently had StangMode over to our build facility to get an exclusive behind the scenes look at the Steve McQueen Edition Bullitt Mustang - with word on a 900 HP version!!!!

For details or questions on the Steve McQueen edition, you can visit www.steedavehicles.com & to take your Mustang to the next level, go to www.steeda.com for all of your build needs.

TJ
Sponsored

Schwerin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang
Isn't this the same guy that thought his GT made 500hp stock, and the guys on this same forum mocked for how ricer like his videos were?

Personally I watch his videos and think "wow this guy seems to understand cars about as well as I did.. when I was 18." Nice guy, but seems low on any actual mechanical knowledge. Maybe thats why shops feel safe having him around, They know he may not even understand it but will be amazed by it. Maybe hes' gotten smarter, but after watching his earlier videos, I just cant stand him. Not sure how he's managed to get the following he has.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
Patiently waiting for the wheel/tire package to be available although I suspect it will be $$$$.

Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
Isn't this the same guy that thought his GT made 500hp stock, and the guys on this same forum mocked for how ricer like his videos were?

Personally I watch his videos and think "wow this guy seems to understand cars about as well as I did.. when I was 18." Nice guy, but seems low on any actual mechanical knowledge. Maybe thats why shops feel safe having him around, They know he may not even understand it but will be amazed by it. Maybe hes' gotten smarter, but after watching his earlier videos, I just cant stand him. Not sure how he's managed to get the following he has.
Is he the guy who drained his 10 quarts of oil into a 10 quart pan... then proceeded to dump about half of it on his driveway trying to pour it into a Home Depot bucket?

If not, I apologize.

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang
OP
OP
tj@steeda

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase

Docscurlock

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Doc
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2019 Roushcharged F150, 2016 GT350R, 2013 Boss 302LS, 2009 GT/CS, 2000 Cobra R, 1995 Cobra R
Vehicle Showcase
Yes it will be!
Any pics, c'mon my Bullitt is just sitting in the garage covered up with a battery tender on it. Tell me some more on the 900hp.
bullitt.jpg

Sponsored

CAL Captain

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang - Dark Highland Green
I want to find out what company is making the wheels. Hopefully they will be offered in other finishes.
I believe that HRE made the wheels in the video above. I will let TJ weigh in on whether that will continue to be the case. I am also interested in ordering these wheels 'a la carte' so would love to know whether one orders from Steeda or direct from the manufacturer.

Tony Alonso

Super Moderator
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'01/'09/'19 Bullitt, '90 GT, '00 Corvette FRC
I believe that HRE made the wheels in the video above. I will let TJ weigh in on whether that will continue to be the case. I am also interested in ordering these wheels 'a la carte' so would love to know whether one orders from Steeda or direct from the manufacturer.
HRE is not associated with the project. I thought I read in another thread the wheels were going to be offered as an aftermarket item, however, the wording is such that it is not clear if that will happen. I suspect there is a market for them, although then this might be considered something "exclusive" that would only be for that package.

Ideally, I'd love a 19" version to keep the same tire sizes as stock, rather than go up in weight and rolling resistance, however, the 20s look good.

rcl4668

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt Mustang - Dark Highland Green
Thanks for the clarification Tony!
Sponsored