Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
Any update on a tune for the 18s yet? Patiently waiting here in Texas.
Sounds like they are ready to go - we’ll have some info here shortly to share

Best Regards,

TJ
Sponsored

Houston Kid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 GT500 HE CFTP, '18 WK2 ,'16 Audi A7

Best Regards,

TJ
Awesome. I am waiting to pull the trigger on a tune.

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT Prem PP Magnetic

Best Regards,

TJ
Awesome. Any numbers you can share yet?

Also I swear some time back I read about a Steeda CAI with an enclosed filter design similar to the 2018 Roush. Am I crazy or does that / will that exist? Seems like a good match for someone considering the 18 Steeda tune.

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Curious if this is it? [ame]
What might be the differences in the current offering and this one besides bigger diameters? Upgrade path from the current model or is it a nonissue?

Also I swear some time back I read about a Steeda CAI with an enclosed filter design similar to the 2018 Roush. Am I crazy or does that / will that exist? Seems like a good match for someone considering the 18 Steeda tune.

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG

Best Regards,

TJ
Just a question....I have the CAI and tune.....is there an insert available to switch this back to stock tune when it goes back to the dealership for mainenace??? It cannot be driven or started as is if it’s returned to stock tune, right??? I have a 2015 GT PP.thanx Ric

Sponsored

randy_tho

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)

Also I read somewhere that the Steeda tunes did not support upgraded injectors or FF/ e85. But the 2018 10 second NA silver bullet they have was running e85 I believe so was just curious which was accurate?

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
A little Plug

I never do this but...Steeda stepped up with a product, customer service and follow up I've never experienced before!!! the sticker was subtle and went with my theme!
IMG_0336.JPG

Wally-Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally-Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP 50AP
My first Steeda tune was back in '15 after I added their no-restrictor CAI. Nice!

The second tune was for the GT350 IM & TB swap I did nearly a year ago.
Proven as a daily driver on the street and on the track - AWESOME!!!

The ever mounting number of wins by Steeda's Yellow #20 2015 Mustang GT and recent 1/4 mile Silver Bullet 2018 Mustang GT, 10.71 @ 128 mph, validates their tuning ability.
1024x640_7R6A0875.jpg
1024x576 20170806_152248.jpg

5ABI VT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang GT
My first Steeda tune was back in '15 after I added their no-restrictor CAI. Nice!

The second tune was for the GT350 IM & TB swap I did nearly a year ago.
Proven as a daily driver on the street and on the track - AWESOME!!!

The ever mounting number of wins by Steeda's Yellow #20 2015 Mustang GT and recent 1/4 mile Silver Bullet 2018 Mustang GT, 10.71 @ 128 mph, validates their tuning ability.
I wasn’t aware they had a gt350 mani tune. I held off onnjt for a while because Matt said they didn’t have one. I recently picked up an 18 manifold and was contacting other vendors for a tune. Would be cool if Steeda had an update but I’ve been led to believe they dont for the manifolds :shrug:

Sponsored

Wally-Bob

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Wally-Bob
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem PP 50AP
I wasn’t aware they had a gt350 mani tune. I held off onnjt for a while because Matt said they didn’t have one. I recently picked up an 18 manifold and was contacting other vendors for a tune. Would be cool if Steeda had an update but I’ve been led to believe they dont for the manifolds :shrug:
At the time I had mine done at Steeda in Pompano Beach, the Voodoo IM & TB tune was only offered as a Dyno tune session. Since I live only a few miles away and wanted to ensure it was optimally tuned for Track but still maintain acceptable daily driver Street performance, this was the only way to go. Its a little tricky to get the tune dialed in because the stock GT ECM was never intended to be mated with the GT350 TB and as such some "Black Magic" is involved. Its not as simple as taking their #20 car tune or my tune for that matter and offer it as a canned tune. But here's the caveat, that was then. I know Steeda had intended to develop a canned tune for the set up, I just don't know the status. Its possible that to offer a "Safe" canned tune for all might end in backing off of the Track performance to ensure a factory quality level of Street drivability.

Its best to contact Steeda directly for the current status and tuning options.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
We do not have a GT350 Mani Email tune available - more complex tunes can only be done via dyno tune at our Pompano facility.

Also, the 2018 CAI is looking like it will be a closed box design.

TJ

AZ18yote

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Bryan
Vehicle(s)
We do not have a GT350 Mani Email tune available - more complex tunes can only be done via dyno tune at our Pompano facility.

Also, the 2018 CAI is looking like it will be a closed box design.

TJ
Awesome. What about the ff / e85 capability of the tune similar to what the silver bullet was running when hitting 10sec?

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
Never thought it could ever get better....the Mustang driving experience that is! Then.... along came Matt’s tune....and man, is this a new car or what! Especially notice the additional low end torque! Thanx Steeda!!! :cheers::cheers:

Voo Doo

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ric
Vehicle(s)
2019 BULLITT DHG
A little Glitch...by me!

Well it seems I typed in the wrong SWPN info when I sent it to Matt! All was good, everything worked except the Oil Pressure Gage ! Matt had me resend my info...and he discovered my mistake! A new tune with the correct codes took him about 15 minutes to send! Loaded, fired it up and good to go All systems perfect. Here’s his response! Service is their business for sure!!i really can’t say enough about these guys!

Matt Henschke (Steeda Tuning)
Jun 14, 8:38 AM EDT

LOL, no worries. Just as long as you are good to go that is all the matters!!
Sponsored