Signature Wheel Ford Rep
Gold Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.signaturewheel.com
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350R
Ok that is cool. No need to touch that sweet wing!
Not at all for the pop, but you will need some extra effort on the close.
<gasp>

You have toilet paper....
Just a tad....
Are you a hoarder or giving a free pack of TP with each wheel order?!:like:
Everyone gets a free roll! But I have always had allergies since I was kid, so I normally keep a bit of toilet paper on hand. It just so happened I went to the store right before this whole Rona thing hit.
Clearly he's hording Mustangs - no fair. I want one.
Hell, I need more space!
hoarder

When things get tough around here, I guess I have a Signature T shirt I could use. :)
Those bad boys are a hot commodity. You might want to save it lol
Sponsored

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed a set of these this morning. I was thinking I would only have to use one but the trunk still did not open up all the way so ended up using both of them and now if flies up. I installed these on my RS a few years ago and really enjoyed the convenience of the trunk lid opening by itself. Yes it does take more effort to close but it is not that difficult. Sure wish the car had a grab handle inside the trunk to close the lid instead of having to touch the glossy black trim on the trunk. I am going to have to figure something out with that.

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jaime
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500, 2022 F150 PowerBoost
Vehicle Showcase
Just installed a set of these this morning. I was thinking I would only have to use one but the trunk still did not open up all the way so ended up using both of them and now if flies up. I installed these on my RS a few years ago and really enjoyed the convenience of the trunk lid opening by itself. Yes it does take more effort to close but it is not that difficult. Sure wish the car had a grab handle inside the trunk to close the lid instead of having to touch the glossy black trim on the trunk. I am going to have to figure something out with that.
Mark: Been mulling that very same issue over in my old brain and as yet, no solution.
There are straps that can be purchased. I will have to search my 2015 GT build thread to find the post I made when I installed it.

Also, I had the back panel covered with Xpel on this car. The spoiler too, so that san option of you plan on PPF

Sponsored

Biggsy

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Warren
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT PP, '10 Tundra
Sure hope you find it, Jaime, as I haven't found a thing on the Web. Not having to touch the gloss black would be very nice.
I think this is what Jaime is referring to. Hope this helps!

Edit: Ive seen people use different straps, but the same method. I plan to use the Sparco tow hook when i get around to doing mine.

https://www.mustang6g.com/forums/threads/diy-trunk-pull-strap.130006/

marklboris

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
______ '20 Shelby GT500 FPB '21 Mach-E GTPE IS
Vehicle Showcase

Jmeo

You said member ;)
Threads