Steeda K-brace any good?

stanglife

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
1993 Coyote Coupe
You're right, to a point. It's not clear from your profile if you have a GT350 or not, but folks that have them and have run the GT350R spec MPSC2's will generally get a complimentary masterclass in tramlining. If changing something makes it better or worse, it's fairly easy to tell.

I've brought tramlining with MPSC2's on my GT350 (with R suspension) down to a very low level by doing a thorough and accurate alignment front and rear. Most people blame the tramlining on the front, but the rear is a big contributor too and it's extremely challenging to get the rear aligned correctly.
I've had 2 Rs and countless big tire cars. I don't agree that it's easy to tell, as one can travel the same road twice and experience tramlining one time and not the next. Overly square and/or sticky tires don't help.

For a brace to work, you'd have to accept the possibility that the alignment is changing by quaite a bit or parts are flexing enough to cause this to happen, just driving straight down the road. I'd call that a junky suspension...and I don't think that's the case here. I'm just applying trash can physics and shade tree mechanic logic, so don't mind me.
Sponsored