Sponsored

Steeda/FedEx Shipping…can’t be just me?!?!

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
OK, just venting and checking on this one. I don’t necessarily blame Steeda, but it still gets annoying and I want to see if it’s only me.

Literally, and I do mean literally, EVERY order I do from Steeda goes FedEx and the shipment gets aggravated. I’m on four in a row now. I can predict exactly what’s going to happen.

I’ll get shipment/delivery confirmation for a given day. Later on that day, it’ll update to tomorrow. Then sometime late in the evening, it will update again to undetermined or unknown (or whatever term they use). From this point, it will be another ~5 days before another update and I finally get my box.

There is nothing worse than getting excited about a box of goodies about to show up and then this happens, and you wait an additional week.

I’ve approached Steeda to provide the feedback (vice just complaining just to complain), but it still gets old.

Do you guys get jacked up shipping from Steeda?
Sponsored

Smunczen

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Scott
Vehicle(s)
2020 mustang gt pp2
Not enough workers at FedEx.

skinnyb

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Alex
Vehicle(s)
2022 GT Premium PP1, 10 Auto Grabber Blue
It's a FedEx thing. It's not just Steeda. I have gotten packages from other vendors and the same thing happens. Sams Club ships almost exclusively FedEx and I see it a lot. UPS, it happens occasionally but not as often. Postal, forget about it, they are a complete train wreck.

ramairgt1

15 GT PP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Whippled '20 Mustang GT PP2
Just happened to me, fedex said I’d get a package today, it was just changed to next Tuesday.
A few months ago I ordered 6 bags of salt for my pool. The delivery dates changed daily until it said the packages were lost.
Filed a claim and got a refund. 2 weeks later my local fedex depot called me and said they had a box at their warehouse they couldn’t deliver because it was more than 200lbs. They were going to ship the box back to Walmart until I said it just has bags of salt, why don’t you just open it and send them individually.
The next day I had all 6 bags that came off the same truck.
This was 3 months after I placed the order. I called Walmart and they said enjoy the free salt.

CarbonZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350
Fedex is the worst. Happens to me all the time. I never ship anything with them, and if someone/company ships something to me with FedEx 50/50 chance it will get here when expected, if at all.

They usually deliver packages to the wrong house around here. Only know because random people drop off my packages days later, not even from my neighborhood...or they are marked as delivered, and never show up at all. I drive to random houses prob once a month to deliver a package that was dropped off here, and not mine. Addresses are not even close so I have no idea wth they are doing.

I cringe everytime I get a shipment notification with a damn FedEx tracking #

Sponsored

OP
OP

galaxy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 GT350
It’s gotta be some regional influence too. Every one of my Steeda problems never gets aggravated until it’s “out for delivery”. That’s when it goes downhill.

Either way, I think I’m done buying non-Steeda parts from them so I don’t have to deal with it. If they’d give me a delivery date a month from now, I could handle that and manage expectations. It’s the tease that kicks it for me.

MAGS1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Mark
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang GT
That sucks, I’m hit and miss with FedEx. Most times they’re on time but occasionally I get the delay text/email but it’s usually just a day or two. Totally not Steeda’s fault it’s on the FedEx end but frustrating nonetheless

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
2019 Steeda Mustang - White Carbon Edition
Vehicle Showcase
We are at the mercy of the shipping companies - there are additional shipping options we offer on our site if you choose to go a different route.

we create the label, schedule the shipment and it's on our partners to fulfill from there.

Trust me when I say - it benefits no one when shipments are delayed.

TJ

Ransom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT, 09 Challenger Srt8
Fedex sucks and my shipments are always delayed. As far as steeda, it took a month to get an MBRP catback from them.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Fedex sucks and my shipments are always delayed. As far as steeda, it took a month to get an MBRP catback from them.
The MBRP comes from the manufacturer - if it was out of stock, then the manufacturer had a delay in getting it to us. We are continuing to work on getting live inventory updates from our suppliers.

TJ

Sponsored

Ransom

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jonathan
Vehicle(s)
18 Mustang GT, 09 Challenger Srt8
The MBRP comes from the manufacturer - if it was out of stock, then the manufacturer had a delay in getting it to us. We are continuing to work on getting live inventory updates from our suppliers.

TJ
Website said in stock so i just assumed it was.

Wingnutzz

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
David
Vehicle(s)
2022 Mustang EB
Agree about FedEx, but primarily FedEx Ground. I’ve had a couple of recent packages cross the country several times.

Darthy Jo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mustang GT, 1986 Panther Kallista
At my old house, the same happened to every UPS order, and I often didn't get them at all. At my current place, USPS is a problem. Local USPS has a solid 1.4 stars on Google reviews, and most customers say they never get their packages, but UPS and FedEx are great here, and Amazon drivers have actually called me when they can't find the apartment. Looking at Steeda's site, it looks like they have alternate shipping options. Maybe try UPS once or twice, even if it costs more? Could be an interesting test.

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Website said in stock so i just assumed it was.
There may have been an order in queue and unfortunately - this is where we are still working through those real time updates. For example, 3 units can be in stock, and 4 orders come in. Until those 3 orders are processed - it will still show in stock and then that 4th order is delayed.

We can still verify via phone but need there are still some hurdles we are working through internally.

TJ

tj@steeda

Diamond Sponsor
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Timothy
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
@ the end of the day - let me take this feedback to our logistics coordinator.

We appreciate your feedback!

TJ
Sponsored