Starting problems

Bamastangbham

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffery
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
I know people say the battery's are junk in these cars but I do not think that's the problem. The car starts fine and sometimes it acts like the battery is dead. I had battery checked its good. I startt car hot battery turn it off start car fine then I ll wait a sec start car again just to see if it will and then car acts like battery is dead dash lights cluster comes on blinks and no power to cluster car won't start. I can jump it off or role start it right up. Sometimes it starts and then I could ride down road and then it won't. Had battery tested its good. I do have a n Guage but I can unplug it and still having problems. I seen where starter bolt has been loose from factory on some cars I will check it this afternoon. Any ideas
Sponsored

NightmareMoon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT PP
Vehicle Showcase
How old is the battery? If its 3 years or older, change it regardless, cause its probably on it's last leg.

Sometimes they don't start, but test good right before they die.

Louk

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lou
Vehicle(s)
F90 M5, 2022 TRX
This may not be your issue due to the cluster going in and out. Just in case i have heard of the clutch safety not fully engaging therefore making the car not start. Possibly intermittent issue with that.

OP
OP
Bamastangbham

Bamastangbham

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeffery
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mustang BULLITT
How old is the battery? If its 3 years or older, change it regardless, cause its probably on it's last leg.

Sometimes they don't start, but test good right before they die.
Your right replaced battery no problems now thanks
Sponsored