Bnewell101

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2016 mustang GT
Vehicle Showcase
So backstory. Bought a wrecked 2016. Pro charger, id1050 injectors, Li twin fuel return style, headers, exhaust, the works. Rebuilt it and it’s awesome. Started having some intermittent starting issues (mostly after it had been sitting overnight or at work for a while) couldn’t find the issue but it didn’t have the greatest tune so figured that the culprit. Got a Lund tune and was running down previous fuel, had issues starting one morning battery completely died. Got it started and noticed it was running really rich (like a 9-10 F/A ratio) and boost gauge showing almost none. So figured it was time to tune.

Now here’s the problem, can’t get it to start at all. Cranks, reeks of fuel (flooded it once in this process) but no start. I got fuel pressure, I just replaced the spark plugs with new gap for tune (did a test startup after replacing plugs started right up no problems) so I know I have fuel, I know I have spark. I have no issues driving so doubt it’s a compression issue. The only change is I relocated my MAF sensor from the inter cooler to charge pipe before installing the tune. It’s not throwing any codes either

Any suggestions?
Should I go ahead and install the Lund tune and see if that helps?
Do I keep just trying to diagnose. Been at this a while now and I can’t come to a solution on my own
Sponsored

stangman638

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350 Velocity Blue
but but but its never the tune and always your fuel according to all the tuners!!!
Sponsored