LastV8

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Matt
Vehicle(s)
1993 Fox 306, 2020 301A PP2
Vehicle Showcase
I am not hatin' on Stangmode, just I am not 16-23 years of age anymore and I'll credit him for waking me up and instead of clicking on said click bait (all click bait to note), I just say FUCK YOU, unsub / "not interested - don't show me more", and go about my day.

Reactions: S7N

GP2017GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
LT BLUE 2017 GT
douchebag.jpeg
This is to no one in particular, but if you watch early on, you can see how each guy becomes more of a douche bag as the YT hits add up. Each video after that tries to top the one before. The douche bag driving 170 mph and filming it is the worst of the trio, of him, stankmode, and speed phenomenal.

Classic Lover

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Dodge Challenger T/A 392 6 speed manual.
I am not a Speed phenom fan but to be fair he puts effort into his content. High quality camera work and legit rare cars. He just made a good video with a viper gtsr. Stangmode I’m sorry no time for the guy. There are plenty of good YouTube channels but honestly not that many good car ones.

Sponsored

EF300

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT350, 2020 GT500 CFTP
douchebag.jpeg
This is to no one in particular, but if you watch early on, you can see how each guy becomes more of a douche bag as the YT hits add up. Each video after that tries to top the one before. The douche bag driving 170 mph and filming it is the worst of the trio, of him, stankmode, and speed phenomenal.
Well we all know how it ended for goose in top gun so....... time to slow down

obspsd

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Keller
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mustang GT Auto Ruby Red
More name calling, that’s what we needed.

GP2017GT

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Greg
Vehicle(s)
LT BLUE 2017 GT
More name calling, that’s what we needed.
If your kids were run over by someone speeding or drunk off his/her ass I'm sure you would sing a different tune. Or maybe that would be okay with you. Wouldn't want to offend anyone by calling out bad behavior. I for one had people close to me killed by drunk drivers. So yeah douche bag fits.

Gerry_M

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 GT Fastback - Antimatter Blue, 10sp
I skipped through most of it with no sound just to see the color in the sun, with no douchebaggery. Still killed me to give him the click.

I still want to love that color, but I need to see it in person on a Mustang. It's too dark on something with vertical flat sides like the trucks (which I've actually laid eyes on).
Hey Stroker, I have a 2021 GT in AM Blue and it is dark but always looks blue to me.
A lot of people say it looks black in certain light, but I'd say that's the camera doing that - in person it always shows as blue, just a very dark blue.

Some photos from a recent sunny day here:
20210523_114529.jpg

What I like the most about this colour is when the sun hits it, it shows off the metallic sparkle:
20210523_120327.jpg

NGOT8R

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Adrian
Vehicle(s)
2019 Bullitt
I like that color a lot! I wish I had a second Mustany in that color.

Sponsored

Jza

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jeff
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Personally, I can't stop watching. "The Undertaker" is like a train wreck, I just can't look away.

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I know someone personally who has a large you tube channel. The theme and content of the channel offers no tangible benefit to society other than to waste people's time and entrench them in our materialistic/consumerism society. It's so sad how we've gone from a country that manufactured goods and provided needed services to a brokerage led by Amazon who gorges themselves on the profits of goods and services produced (most by slave labor) overseas.

jpindustrie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Ford Mustang
I know someone personally who has a large you tube channel. The theme and content of the channel offers no tangible benefit to society other than to waste people's time and entrench them in our materialistic/consumerism society. It's so sad how we've gone from a country that manufactured goods and provided needed services to a brokerage led by Amazon who gorges themselves on the profits of goods and services produced (most by slave labor) overseas.

I mean, we are on a site devoted to THE consumer product of the 20th century - a surprise 4 square marketing success called the Mustang...

There is a little irony in your statement, honestly and with all due respect , the transition to a 'consumer' society happened on your great grandfather's watch really , and 'brokerages'? Nothing compared to the late 19th century industrial barons and really nobody was buying/watching MGM movies any way...

I won't go into the history lesson but if you think Ford introduced this product over 50 years ago because of some altruistic value , rather than you know , convincing consumers to part with their $$$ then I think you may have another thing coming...:crackup:

Lorne34

Project Hidalgo
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Lorne
Vehicle(s)
2019 GT350
Vehicle Showcase
I mean, we are on a site devoted to THE consumer product of the 20th century - a surprise 4 square marketing success called the Mustang...

There is a little irony in your statement, honestly and with all due respect , the transition to a 'consumer' society happened on your great grandfather's watch really , and 'brokerages'? Nothing compared to the late 19th century industrial barons and really nobody was buying/watching MGM movies any way...

I won't go into the history lesson but if you think Ford introduced this product over 50 years ago because of some altruistic value , rather than you know , convincing consumers to part with their $$$ then I think you may have another thing coming...:crackup:
Perhaps you are a bit more fluent in world history, but from my perspective being on this earth for 56 years, I've seen a steady decline in manufacturing of goods/services in the US and most retail/service jobs taking away a person's ability to make a living wage for his or her family.
If someone is being fiscally irresponsible in purchasing a large ticket item such as a car or home that is a problem. Stang mode having a $1900.00 car payment for his GT500 and expecting his you tube hobby to pay for it is a problem...

WildHorse

N/A or GO HOME
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ⓇⒾⒸⓀⓎ ⓈⓅⒶⓃⒾⓈⒽ
Vehicle(s)
'17 S550
Vehicle Showcase
I have to agree the good you do in private for others means a lot more than what you put on YouTube for views. At least if you believe God is watching you.
That's right. He got a kid who has cancer to make his monthly car payment.
Sponsored

Reactions: S7N