Sponsored

Stainless works Headers

RideTheMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT Premium PP
I have had my stainless works headers installed for a little over 2 weeks now and it has produced a buzzing noise at certain rpms. It is most noticeable at idle to 1k rpm. All the bolts are tight and the header isn't touching anywhere i can see. has anyone else had this problem?
Sponsored

350sexZ

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
ernest
Vehicle(s)
2015 50yr ww 6spd -2014 explorer sport
Maybe a small exhaust leak where it connects to the exhaust?

Ramen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT Premium
Most likely place where it's making contact is the AC bracket bolt. Taking advice from the forum, I removed the bolt and zip-tied the bracket to another line above it.

OP
OP
RideTheMustang

RideTheMustang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Comp Orange GT Premium PP
I feel like this continually keeps coming up and it's always the AC line bracket. No offense I just wish people would search a little more. There's a LOT of threads about this.
I tried everything from header buzz to rattle on the search with no results so my apologies would you happen to have a link to a picture showing said AC line bracket

Sponsored

mm2015

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Michael
Vehicle(s)
'15 GT PP
I tried everything from header buzz to rattle on the search with no results so my apologies would you happen to have a link to a picture showing said AC line bracket
Just look down the passenger side and look at your primary tubes. You'll see one sticking out right next to the primary's. I have a picture of my pypes headers being close to it, but I'm not at home so can't help right now.

DarkSubRosa

GTFO_0027
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT / 2023 GT4

GSLSE20B

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 SHADOW BLACK GTPP
My primary tubes are 1/4 away from the inner structure .. It buzzes off idle , but no knock retard issues .
Sponsored