Stainless Power headers

B Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
So I'm about to purchase some Stainless power headers and would like to hear from people who have them if they've had any issues with O2's while on e85?
Sponsored

OP
OP
B Lightning

B Lightning

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Brandon
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
also anyone have sound clips of these headers installed.

sabtaj1

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Jason
Vehicle(s)
2019 PP1 Mustang GT, 1965 Fairlane 500 wagon
Love mine. Was crazy loud with x pipe and factory a tube exhaust. Replace x with magnaflow trux. Perfect now. No issues on e85 prior to going back to 93 n with whipple. Sounds even better now.

Meat coyote racing

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Zack
Vehicle(s)
2017 GT PP
So I'm about to purchase some Stainless power headers and would like to hear from people who have them if they've had any issues with O2's while on e85?
I've had Stainless power 1 7/8" headers for a while now and have had zero issues. Additionally, I made big power with them. They make a considerable difference in sound in my opinion. They turned the overall sound volume from loud to - unbearable/ wake the dead after they were installed. It is worth noting that the setup I was running that made it unbearable was a full 3", catless, with a x pipe.

Stephen@lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2020 Mustang Gt500
Don't have any sound clips personally but we sell a TON of them and I've seen a few friends with them on their cars. They sound great and fit amazingly. Hit me up if you have any questions about them or want to get an order in. Lethalperformance.com

Andrew@Lethal

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Andrew
Vehicle(s)
2003 10th Anniversary Cobra / 2003 Ford Lightning
They are a great header and sell out fast! Luckily we have them here at @LethalPerformance. I have not heard any complaints about running E85 with them. Give us a call if you would like to place an order for a pair! 1.877.253.8425
Sponsored