Sponsored

sport mode select

BlueThunder

***ding Rookie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Silver Mustang PP1 Manual (former 2015 GT Auto)
Yeah I've had my car a month and I was putting it in Sport Mode all the time and doing burnouts all over the place. So much fun but then I got a ticket 77 in a 55. I'm keeping it in normal mode for now.

Trying to reprogram my brain and drive like a normal person but ...It's really hard in this car :headbonk:
Just need to be familiar with where you drive. Worked in the same office for about 13 years now, know every spot a cop could be and when they like to be there. Plus you can use an app (can Google it, not sure if it's against guidelines to name them) to help track cops and radar traps. Or, get a detector :-)
Sponsored

Redraven571

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Joe
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 Convertible Triple Yellow
Yeah I've had my car a month and I was putting it in Sport Mode all the time and doing burnouts all over the place. So much fun but then I got a ticket 77 in a 55. I'm keeping it in normal mode for now.

Trying to reprogram my brain and drive like a normal person but ...It's really hard in this car :headbonk:
Yup, I got 73 in a 55, takes the wind out of your sails for a bit.

Now, I just look for those lonely stretches where they can't hide and open her up. :cheers:

CCCP1999

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
CHAS
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT
Yup, I got 73 in a 55, takes the wind out of your sails for a bit.

Now, I just look for those lonely stretches where they can't hide and open her up. :cheers:
Watch out for a bear in the air.
Sponsored