Sponsored

Splash Guards / Mud Flaps

dly2k1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT convertible
They do ship to Canada (I am located in Edmonton) and I ordered and have received both the front and back flaps. I do not have them on the car yet as it is coming out of storage tomorrow. I think with shipping and dollar conversion is came to around $ 86.00 Canadian

meant to clarify this is for the Zl1 flaps
Sponsored

Last edited:

Blue Horse

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Has anybody found a Splash Guard / Mud flap they love for a decent price? Do people want fronts as well as rears?
Peterbuilt and Mac trucks make some nice mud flaps,might even be able to get the little chrome girl on it, instead of the pony.

Bill-O

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Ruby Red Premium
They do ship to Canada (I am located in Edmonton) and I ordered and have received both the front and back flaps. I do not have them on the car yet as it is coming out of storage tomorrow. I think with shipping and dollar conversion is came to around $ 86.00 Canadian

Although you have not installed your flaps yet, how are the rear ZL1 flaps to be installed? It seems like rear flaps are installed in different ways, depending on the ones from different sellers, so I am curious how the ZL1 rear flaps are installed. Any pics of the components? TIA

racer24crm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT
I bought the ZL1 front units and am pretty pleased with them. Cheaper than most options at the moment, but still a little pricey considering. They'll do until Ford gets off their duff and comes up with something better.
How does the texture of the flaps match the oem texture of the trim? The website says its a match and the pictures look close.

Strokerswild

Shallow and Pedantic
Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
Things With Wheels
How does the texture of the flaps match the oem texture of the trim? The website says its a match and the pictures look close.
It's very close. :thumbsup:

Sponsored

ITSMEPAUL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mustang GT

Thank you !

racer24crm

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Chase
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ruby Red GT
Bit the bullet on the ZL1 Addons Rock Guards. I have a good feeling about these and the price isn't too bad. I'll do a write up on my opinion and installation when I get the chance to put them on.

ryant601

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Ryan
Vehicle(s)
'16 GT - Black Accent Package
Bit the bullet on the ZL1 Addons Rock Guards. I have a good feeling about these and the price isn't too bad. I'll do a write up on my opinion and installation when I get the chance to put them on.
I'll be waiting. Ready to pull trigger.

OP
OP
Twenty15

Twenty15

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Paul
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Premium | DIB
I'll be waiting. Ready to pull trigger.
Me too, although I have made a cast(clay model) to fill the gap in the back so that the mud flaps sit flush. My idea is to make an insert so that we can adjust the flaps to sit right on the outside the tire due to different offsets we are all running.

Xantom

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Accord Touring

Sponsored

Stam616

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Steve
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang V6 51A Mag Gray Metallic

Daver

Threads
Reaction score
First Name
Dave
Vehicle(s)
2016 V6 Conv Magnetic 51a

Look forward to seeing your update on install and satisfaction, thanks

AV80R

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT350 Twister Orange L0376
ZL1's look great and fit great as well. They're a bit pricey, but in my opinion they're the best option out there currently.

millertimegt

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 GT Prem.,PP with 50th Package Ruby Red

I also will be waiting for your review of this type of flap.
Sponsored